ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Johannisson, Adolfsson  (läst 278 gånger)

2000-05-30, 03:15
läst 278 gånger

Babette Mannbro

I live in Sweden now but I have come to a dead end.
I am hoping that someone out there can help me.

I am looking for the family of Fingal Alexander Adolfsson f.1885 25/6 in Gynnersnäs Bellö förs.

He was married to Emma Kristina Westlund. I have found the Westlund roots but I am having problems with Fingal.

His father was Jonas Adolf Johannisson f. 1844 26/3 in Bellö förs. and his mother was Gustafva Charlotta Johannisdotter f. 1863 15/4 in Hults förs.
They were married 1879 14/7

I am trying to find relative to Fingle Alexander, he moved to the USA after marrying Emma anthey had a daughter born in Sweden Majken Marry Lizzie f. 1910 5/2.  
She was my grandmother.

I have a list of names of some of my great grandfathers siblings and their birthdates.
I am looking for anyone related to them.

Frida Adelina Sofia f. 1880 15/5 i Bellö
Helga Carolina Naemy f. 1882 20/5 i Bellö
Edla Hildur Rebecka f. 1884 30/3 i Bellö
Alma Gunhild Charlotta f. 1885 12/10 i Bellö
Osfi Gerda Maria f. 1891 12/4 i Bellö
Adolf Hugo f. 1894 29/12 i Hög Kråkshults

I was told there was another brother named Harald but I do not have a birthdate on him.

I was also told by my grandmother that all of the males (Harald, Adolf Hugo and Fingle) moved to the USA but I can not find any infomation on Harald or Adolf Hugo in the USA.

I believe that all of the females remain in Sweden and more then likely were married and had families of their own.

I am hoping to meet my distant cousins.  

I can be contacted at Babette@mannbro.nu

I am learning Swedish and I can read and understand it better then I can write it or speak it.

MVH

Babette Mannbro

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna