ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Erickson--Chicago area  (läst 709 gånger)

2000-01-30, 17:12
läst 709 gånger

Erickson

My grandmother was born in 1871 and came to  
America in 1887..To my knowledge her parents names were Andrew and Anna Erickson..Also she had brother Nels-William and a sister Edith...I am told that she came from the Malmo area....can anyone be of any help to me...

2000-01-30, 22:31
Svar #1

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
It might help if you tell your grandmother's full name, and some dates on the family too. Have you checked the 1900 US Census for her?

2000-01-31, 21:15
Svar #2

Erickson

Thanks for answering...the only information I have on her is that she was born January 5,1871 and was a member of a parish in Malmo...can you be of any help where I would check for the US Census...From what I am told she came to the US around 1887 and settled in the Chaicao area...Thanks for your help..

2000-01-31, 21:17
Svar #3

Erickson

Thanks for answering...the only information I have on her is that she was born January 5,1871 and was a member of a parish in Malmo...can you be of any help where I would check for the US Census...From what I am told she came to the US around 1887 and settled in the Chaicao area...Thanks for your help..Her name was Sigrid and do not know her middle name

2000-02-02, 05:44
Svar #4

Carolyn Johnson Eccles

Was your grandmother's name Sigrid Andersdotter?
When and where did she marry your grandfather?
Where do you live? If you live in the USA probably the best place for you to find the US census and get some help would be at your local Mormon Family History Library. Look in the phone book under Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and see if their is a listing for Family History Library if not call the church phone number(try on a Sunday) and ask there. Your local library will sometimes order census films for you also but they would not be able to give you any hands on help. The 1900 Census is also indexed called a soundex which woud be of help for Chicago in 1900 is probably many microfilm reels long.
Good Luck.
Carolyn Johnson Eccles
SanLeandro,CA USA

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna