ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Eliasson, Oskar b. 1892. Help locate living relatives in Sweden wanted.  (läst 543 gånger)

2000-07-06, 14:32
läst 543 gånger

Tobbe Arnesson

Hi!

A friend of mine, living in the USA, want some help to find living relatives and any other information.

Her (my friend) is named Adrienne Johanson and writes:

My grandfather was named Oskar.  He was born 1892 in a town that is now part of the northern end of Stockholm.  He was 17 when he left Sweden, so that would be 1909.  His brother the opera singer was a bit older.  He was one of eight or nine kids.  His sister Ruth married a fellow named Johnson after she moved to Hollywood and acted as an extra in a few movies.  My grandfather pretended he was his sister's son in order to sneak by immigration, which is why I am now a Johnson.

She has previously told me that her Grandfather's brother is/ was an opera singer. He made a trip to USA from Sweden with the Swedish king.

Any information is much apriciated. Please reply in this forum (in English) or e-mail me privately (in Swedish or English).

Many thanks in advance,
/Tobbe

2000-07-06, 16:12
Svar #1

Carl Szabad

There are 14 Oscar Eliason in the Social Security Death Index, but none of them born 1892. There are 18 Oskar Eliasson with different spellings in the CD Emigranten, none of them born 1892 or emigrated 1909.

2000-07-06, 20:42
Svar #2

Utloggad Christina Backman

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 833
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-04-22, 18:01
    • Visa profil
Do you have the full name of the opera  
singer?
Regards Christina.    .

2000-07-10, 16:00
Svar #3

Tobbe Arnesson

No, unfortenately I do not have the full name of the singer. I really wish I had :(

2000-07-11, 08:02
Svar #4

Tobbe Arnesson

I've speaked to my friend and she thinks the Opera singers name was Karl but she is not sure. She will ask her brother when she get's in contact with him.

2000-07-13, 08:34
Svar #5

Tobbe Arnesson

Oskar Sanfried ne Elliason is the full name of Oskar who moved to US.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna