ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Elina Carlson in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL  (läst 1157 gånger)

2008-01-18, 09:28
läst 1157 gånger

Utloggad Lennart Ekström

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 463
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-09-22, 13:46
    • Visa profil
    • www.fryd.se
Elina Carlson Born Nilsdotter in Hörja Sweden 1886) married Niels Carlson. She died in Arlington Heights December 12, 1974, Cook IL and lived at owns home 802 S. Vail Arlington Heights. Chicago Tribun December 13, 1974, Deceased Elina Carlson:
Elina Carlson, Dec. 12, 1974, beloved wife of the late Nels; lióving mother of Ruth (John) Carington and Carl (Janice) Carlson; dear grandmother of Carlole, Ann Thornberry, Cathy May and Robert Carlson; fond great-grandmother of Angie Thornberry; sister of Carl Nelsson in Sweden. Funneral Saturday, 11:30 a.m., Nelson Funeral Chapel, 5149-51 N. Ashland Av.at Foster.Interment Rosenhill.

Children of Elina and Nels:
Ruth born May 25, 1912
Harold, born around 1915
Carl, born around 1920
all in Illinois.

How can I find person and address to the children or grandchildren?

Lennart Ekström
lennart.ekstrom@yahoo.se

2008-01-18, 12:49
Svar #1

Utloggad Karin Ekeroth

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 674
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-01-29, 22:10
    • Visa profil
Du kan göra på många sätt, men det är inte lätt.  
Gå in på whitepages.com och skriv in namnet på någon av dem. Du får rätt många träffar. Dessa kan du beta av. Ungefär samma sak finns på 411.com.Glöm inte www.

Du kan gå via ancestry och Living people finder och göra på samma sätt.  

Ibland får man en lyckträff.

2008-01-18, 14:48
Svar #2

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Hi Lennart,

The Nelson Funeral Home is still in existence and I suggest that you write to them. They should have the address and contact information for these people and maybe they (or descendants) will still be alive and living in the same location. (The children, if they died, may have used the same funeral home, so information on their deaths will lead to more relatives, most likely.) Ask them to contact the relatives for you and hopefully those relatives will be happy to hear from you.

http://www.nelsonfunerals.com/

Nelson Funeral Home will have information about the cemetery where this person was buried. Relatives probably have to maintain the graves (financially, at least) so the cemetery probably knows the contact information of the children.

Also consider posting on the Cook County Rootsweb list. (Chicago is in Cook County.) That list is very active and very helpful. Tell them you are a Swede living in Sweden and that may get you even more help. (I have seen several Swedes posting there and they were treated very well.) The list I am talking about is the first one on this page.

http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/usa/IL/cook.html

Judy

2008-01-18, 16:55
Svar #3

Utloggad Lennart Ekström

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 463
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-09-22, 13:46
    • Visa profil
    • www.fryd.se
Thank you Judy. I´m writing to them

//Lennart

2008-01-18, 18:46
Svar #4

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Hej Lennart,

I noticed that your relative was buried at Rosenhill. I don't know of any Rosenhill Cemetery. I wonder if the cemetery might have been Rosehill Cemetery.

http://tinyurl.com/2e88wj

Others in the family may have been buried there too, so contacting them might provide you with death dates and other information for this family.

Judy

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna