ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: SÖDER, KLARA AND EMIGRANTEN CD LOOK-UP PLEASE  (läst 236 gånger)

2001-05-25, 04:06
läst 236 gånger

Leandra Prior

Would someone be kind enough to search the Söder, Klara and the Emigranten CD (EMISJÖ database too) for me please.

I am searching for John (Johan?) Leonard Engström born 28 Sep 1870 in Stockholm, son of Andrew Augustine Engström. Unfortunately I have no idea which parish and can only hope he is found in one of these databases.  

He deserted his ship, the Natuna, on 25 Jul 1900 in Port Pirie, South Australia. I am not sure if this is John's birth name, or if it was anglicised after his arrival in Australia. Certainly the initials are correct, as they are on a deserter list I found locally.

Many thanks for your help, Leandra

2001-05-27, 23:12
Svar #1

Utloggad Marianne Strömberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 143
  • Senast inloggad: 2013-03-02, 10:34
    • Visa profil
    • hem.passagen.se/mbis/
Hallo Leandra,
I looked into the Söder and Klara CD (I don't have the Emigrant-CD). I Couldn't find any John (Johan) Leonard Engström. Not with the same initials either.
Kind regards,
Marianne

2001-05-28, 04:48
Svar #2

Leandra Prior

Marianne, Tack så mycket for your kind help.  I hope someone else might be able to check for him in the EMISJÖ database of the Emigranten CD.

How can I check the records of the Stockholm Sjömanshuset?  Was there more than one Sjömanshus in the Stockholm area?

Many Thanks, Leandra

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna