ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Peter Albin Andersson from Öland who emigrated to California  (läst 230 gånger)

2001-05-30, 18:59
läst 230 gånger

ingrid moberg

Can somebody help me with information of my father's uncle Peter Albin Andersson born in Böda, Öland 3 June 1884 and his descendants. I've tried to write to his son Bert Anderson in Crescent City, California but I got no answer. Bert has a sister called Helen Matarich. Bert must be over 80 now, so I'm sure he has good  
reasons for not answering. Peter Albin Andersson emigrated from Öland about 1900 and married Matilda in the US. When my father was in California 1929-31 he visited his uncle in his home in Petaluma, California and my aunts received letters from his wife Matilda as late as about 1960.

2001-05-30, 22:58
Svar #1

Monika Edn

2001-05-31, 00:39
Svar #2

Pia Muller

Checking out telephone listings in Crescent City, California, there is: Bert A. Anderson, 2901 Elk Valley Cross Road, Crescent City, Ca.95531, Phone: (707)464-4979.  If the address is the same as the one you have used in the past, perhaps you can call him and learn more about the family.
Wishing you Good Luck!

2001-05-31, 22:31
Svar #3

Joyce Todd

Hi Ingrid,
You might find them in the California Death Record Index searchable online at:

http://userdb.rootsweb.com/ca/death/search.cgi

I believe it is  from 1940-about 1987.  You don't have to know the county, but it helps.

To find the county for any town in any state in US go to http://www-nmd.usgs.gov/www/gnis/gnisform.html    One way or the other I believe you will succeed.

Regards,
Joyce Todd

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna