ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Mrs. Charles G. Larson of Gothenberg, Sweden  (läst 282 gånger)

2001-12-19, 20:15
läst 282 gånger

Stacie Long

I have very little information on my Great Grandmother.
The facts:  Born January 25th, 1875 in Gothenberg(Goteborg?), Sweden.  Her name was Anna Bergstrom, her father was Johan Bergstrom.  She Married Charles G. Larson and they emigrated to Wisconsin USA where she later died on January 13th, 1937.  She had 8 children.  All records were burned in a house fire, so I'm going just on what my family knows.
Any help would be appreciated!

2001-12-19, 22:44
Svar #1

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
I would suggest that you check the information on the English language web site  
Swedish Roots

There are probably official American sources that would give you quite a bit of information, that is very useful, before you try to cross the ocean.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna