ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Johan Magnus Hogman born 14 July 1843  (läst 851 gånger)

2002-08-05, 08:27
läst 851 gånger

Ingela Martinson

I am researching Johan Magnus Hogman born 14 July 1843. He married Lovisa Persdotter on 1 Sept. 1866. I know Lovisa Persdotter was born on 31 July 1839. He had 4 children by the names of Nils Ulrik, Gustaf Edward, Anna Eugenia and Antonius Gottfrid. I have been looking for Johan Magnus parents I have tried looking in many different sources without any luck. I would appreciate any information on Johan Magnus Hogman

2002-08-05, 11:24
Svar #1

Utloggad Helena Ifrig

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 4
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
    • www.ridiammarnas.com
Hallo!
Johan Magnus Högmans father was Magnus Högman/Jönsson 1816-03-31 - 1888-05-17 born in Viken, Malmöhus region. His mother was Sara Maria Bergström 1823-11-27(21) born in Melderstein, Råneå region.
Johan Magnus was a shoemaker and he lived in Töre; Råneå region.

2002-08-28, 08:45
Svar #2

Utloggad Eva Dahlberg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4039
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-12, 18:31
    • Visa profil
Hi Ingela and Helena!
Johan Magnus Högman was born in Töre, which at the time of his birth was in Nederkalix parish. Helena uses the term 'region' a bit confusing in her message above, as region in the case of Malmöhus is the county and when mentioning region together with Råneå it looks like she means the area or the parish, not a county (as that is Norrbotten in this case).

Viken is a parish outside Helsingborg and Höganäs in the province Skåne (southernmost Sweden). Skåne had two counties (until a few years ago). Töre is a village (according to Swedish terminology) or a town (according to American terminology) between Råneå and Kalix, but it has never belonged to Råneå, it was a part of Nederkalix until 1909 and is a separate parish since then. Melderstein on the other hand is quite correctly in Råneå parish.

Johan Mangus Högman is quite correctly born the date you give, and he is found in the birth book of Nederkalix 1841-1860 on page 31. His parents are not married at the time, so he is mentioned as “oäkta” i.e. born out of wedlock. The father is “former sailor, now farmhand” Magnus Högman from - I actually read it as Visby which is on the island of Gotland, but in the clerical surveys he's stated as being born in 1815 in Skåne - now living in Siknäs, and the mother is Sara Maria Bergström in Törefors. They get married on 20 April 1845 in Nederkalix. Her father is given as mästersmed Anders Bergström.

Sara Maria Bergström is in the clerical surveys (husförhörslängder) at least in 1879-1890 stated to be born on 27 Nov 1823, and she dies in Töre, Töre parish on 13 April 1911. She survives her son as Johan Magnus Högman dies on 25 April 1904 and his wife Lovisa Persdotter dies on 21 September 1908 and also his youngest son Antonius Gottfrid, born in 1884, dies on 27 April 1906, all in Töre, Nederkalix parish.

Best regards,
Eva Dahlberg

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna