ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Johan Albert Svensson  (läst 934 gånger)

2002-08-10, 01:05
läst 934 gånger

Mary E Leveille

I'm looking for any info anyone may have on Johan Albert Svensson. born Nov. 28, 1847, in Braxstad, Ostra Tollstads socken, Ostergotlands lan.  His father was Magnus Svensson and mother was Charlotta Gustafva Widegren He had 3 brothers Carl Magnus, Per Gustaf, Adolf Herman and August Theodor. He went to America around 1880.He left a wife Maria Augusta Thollander and 2 small daughters, Maria Axelina and Esther Karolina (my Grandmother)He had also lived in Vikingstad Ostergotlands.

2002-08-11, 01:01
Svar #1

Utloggad Sonia Biörkeroth

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1399
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-19, 15:42
    • Visa profil
Hello Mary!
I looked at Östra Tollstad socken and I found this: Johan Albert was baptised 29/11 1829, his father was at this time a foreman.
Magnus Svensson was born 1820 April 1 in Skärstad parish, and he moved to Braxtad, Ö Tollstad in 1845 from Västra Tollstad. He died 1868 January 10.
Charlotta Gustafva Widegren born 1824 in Norrköping. She moved also in 1845 to Östra Tollstad from Vårdnäs parish. She worked as a maid at Braxstad.  
They get married 1847 Nov. 22 in Östra Tollstad.

In 1854 Charlotta's father Anders Widegren, born 1784 Västra Vingåker parish, moved to Charlotta and her family, from Jonsberg. His earlier proffession was foreman and he was now a widower. He died 1860 June 28.

In 1858 Magnus moved with his family to Döfvrehus in Ö Tollstad. There he was a farmer at 1/8 part of Döfrehus.
In 1868 the widow and the children moved to other places.

I don't know so much about this parish. I just took a look in order to see what I could fine.
I suggest that you put in your questions under the county Östergötland and the parish Östra Tollstad. And under the county Södermanland and the parish Vingåker. And also under the family name Widegren, so will it be a better chance to find more informations. And it's no problem to write in English.
All regards from Sonia

2002-08-15, 16:01
Svar #2

M. Leveille

Sonia, Thank you very  very much.

2018-03-31, 15:49
Svar #3

Utloggad Sandra Motin

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 2
  • Senast inloggad: 2018-03-31, 18:33
    • Visa profil

Hi Mary,
I can see it's a very long time ago you posted this. I now happend to see it since I'm looking fore some information about Maria Augusta Thollander's father.
Since Esther Karolina is your grandmother, I might have some interesting informaiton for you about your great grandfather :-)
Nils Thollander was an organist (organ player) in Vikingstad, and he was also making string instruments, violoncellos, during his sparetime. I know this, and I'm interested in his history, since I own and play on one of those cellos!!
I hope you get this message.  :)

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna