ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Eva Johnson, born Sept30, 1854, Valserud, Värmland  (läst 302 gånger)

2001-03-14, 05:08
läst 302 gånger

Stephanie Johnson

I am looking for information about an Eva Johnson (don't know Swedish version of Johnson).  I believe that she was born in Valserud, Nyed Parish, Värmland, September 30, 1854 (although I've seen Sept 29, 1855, but I think it's 1854).  

Her family may have raised (begining around 1852) a Carl Fredrik Larsson, born Dec 2, 1847 in Väse, Värmland.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2001-04-18, 04:00
Svar #1

Stephanie Johnson

I am now doubting that Eva Johnson was born in Nyed parish.  I am not sure where to look next... possibly Ullerud parish.  Sept 30, 1854 and Sept 29, 1855 are still the only possible birth dates that I have.

Looking through parish records, I have not seen many people named Eva... was this name uncommon, or does anyone know of an area where it was more common?

I am trying to connect her with a Fredrik Johnson... they may have been brother and sister.  The information I have on him is född Dec. 2, 1847, in Väse parish, although I do not think that he was born in Väse.  I did not find someone born in Väse that could be Eva, and the one person born Dec. 2, 1847 (Carl Fredrik Larsson) would not be a brother to Eva, nor is there a logical way he would end up with the surname Johnson.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2001-04-23, 20:54
Svar #2

Utloggad Kristina Gunnarsdotter

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6194
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-21, 11:59
    • Visa profil
Have you looked in Brattfors parish? Brattfors is to the east of Nyed, and close to the border is a place with the name Västerud. Sounds almost like a mix of Valserud and Väse.

2001-04-26, 02:23
Svar #3

Stephanie Johnson

Thank you for the suggestion.  I'll try Brattsfors parish.  I've been searching my maps looking for a place that might be Eva's birthplace.  The handwritten name looks like Wälserud, Wermland.  All suggestions are appreciated.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna