ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Danielson, Daniel/ wife Martha  (läst 219 gånger)

2001-08-05, 17:42
läst 219 gånger

Diane Swanson

The info I have is
Daniel born Mar 16, 1844 in Svardsjo parish, Dalarna, Sweden. Brothers were Hans, Johan, and Anders, sisters were Martha and Brita.

Married Martha Persdotter- Dec 1866 who was born Nov 1, 1841, same parish and district. She had 3 brothers, Erick, John, and Andrew- 3 sisters Karen, Anna, and Sarah.

Daniel and Martha and Daughter Anna (2yrs old) came to the United States in May 1868 and settled in South Dakota that same year.

They had a total of 8 children.

This is all the info I have. Does anyone have any info on this family? I cannot find even the immigration info on them.

Any and all help appreciated.
Thanks

2001-08-05, 19:17
Svar #1

Anders Andersson

Diane, you seem to have enough detailed information to look these people up in Svärdsjö parish records (provided you can access those records). Or, you can place questions in Anbytarforum: Landskap: Dalarna: Socknar: Svärdsjö, where you are likely to find researchers who are familiar with the parish, if not with your particular people. While the discussion there is mainly in Swedish, inquiries in English are welcome.

If you would like a general introduction to doing Swedish genealogy research from the USA, I suppose there should be one on this website, but I'm afraid I don't know where. If you can't find one, maybe we should find somebody who can write one.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna