ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Anundsjö Family History  (läst 497 gånger)

2001-05-15, 05:45
läst 497 gånger

Eric Edlund

Last summer I was working on my family history with the help of several people on RÖTTER. I would like to know if there is any more information.  This is what I have.....
My Father's Father was Jonas Alfred Edlund (b) Aug 27 1890 in Skorped
FFF Jonas Svensson Edlund Edlund (b) Jan 23 1856 in Anundsjö
FFM Märta Nilsdotter (b) April 25 1865 in Skorped
FFFF Sven Jonsson (b) 1822
FFFM Sara Stina Ersdotter (b) 1826
FFFFF Jonas Gustafsson (b) 1793 in Anundsjö
FFFFM Sara Svensdotter (b) Feb 02 1792 in Anundsjö
FFMF Nils Thomasson
FFMM Ingborg Christoffersdotter
It was mentioned that information was foud in ANUNDSJÖ SLÄKTER OCH GÄRDAR and that there was more to find.  I would greatly appreciate any more information.

2001-05-15, 10:18
Svar #1

Utloggad Per Sundin

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6954
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 15:28
    • Visa profil
    • Släkter och gårdar
Hello!
Since you originate from both Anundsjö and Skorped I will strongly advise you to buy both the book you mentioned (Anundsjö Släkter och gårdar) and Sidensjö-Skorped Släkter och gårdar. The books cost around 300 SEK each. One of the authors (Paul Olsson) has made a database consisting of all known people in these parishes, but you would go to far if you could persuade him to give you all the information you asked for without reasonable payment. If you don't have too much demands, I think you have all the information you are interested of in the books mentioned above, t. i. years of birth, marriage and death for all your ancestors back to the 16th century. If you are interested I could order the books for you.
Best regards from Per Sundin, another of the authors

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna