ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Andersson+Nillsdotter Geneology  (läst 393 gånger)

2001-07-05, 05:48
läst 393 gånger

Jim Edlund

James Densmore Edlund  
13274 nineteen mile road n.e.  
Gowen, Michigan 49326  
jedlund@iserv.net  
Im looking for information on Gustaf Allfrid Andersson born November 5th 1846 in Edsberg parish also his wife Johanna Carlotta Nillsdotter born August 7th 1839 in Tangerasa Parish , she married Gustaf in June 1869 she had six children five in Sweden Emili Augusta born May 11, 1869 Edsberg Parish, Anna Maria born August 15,1873 Kvistbro Parish, Carl August born January 27,1876 Kvistbro Parish,Almina (Alma) Carlotta born February 19 1878 Kvistbro Parish,Gustaf Robert born March 27,1881 in Edsberg Parish, they left sweden on May 8th 1882 for America and settled in Ogema,Wisconsin they changed their name to Edlund, Id like any information you might have on relatives parents , im told a brother came with Gustaf but was told he change his name to Bergman and lived in Merrill,Wisconsin im told in Sweden they lived in Orebro please if you have any information please send it thank you ! Jim Edlund 13274 nineteen mile road n.e. Gowen ,Michigan 49326 also Gustaf died in 1940 his wife Joanna died 1924 .I have also found in Emigrant Index for Orebro Ian as Gustaf Alfred Andersons family emigrated from Edsberg parish 1882,May 8th. I have found that the sme day 1882 May 8, another family left for America from the same village , Binninge in Edlberg parish. The family was Per Paulus Hellber, the wife Karolina Olsdotter and three children. There were also two other persons , Per Gustaf Larsson and Karolina Persdotter, living in the village Edlbergs by that left Edlberg parish the same date. According to the CD Emigranten G.A. Anderson from Edsberg parish with wife Johanna and children (Augusta, Anna,Carl,Alma,Gustaf) left Goteborg port 1882, May 19 with the destination New York. The reference# to the microfilms with passengers lists is 20:83:27716 these fims are avalible at the House of Emigrnats in Vaxjo I am told. Im looking name of boat they left Goteborg also if they transfered and got on a different boat in England also any police records parish record cemetery records father, mother,of bothe Gustaf and Johanna also sisters and brothers if they emigrated if they stayed what farms both came from if farms still their if any cousins granddaughters grandsons are their living or dead i would like to come to Sweden next year and walk through the farms the churches the cemeteryes see the gravesites maybe meet some releatives .Please if you can help me id appreciate it . Thank you. I am not sure if it is spelled Anderson or Andersson. Gustaf Andersson changed his name to Edlund after arriving in  Ogema, Wisconsin  
jedlund@iserv.net

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna