ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Stenstugu Farm Bäl, Gotland  (läst 1249 gånger)

2012-11-27, 23:49
läst 1249 gånger

Utloggad Colleen Heather

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 26
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-02-13, 01:43
    • Visa profil
Could someone assist in the location of the actual Stenstugu farm in Bäl Gotland as shown in the birth detail below of Carl Johan Dominicus Nordin provided previously by Olle Overby in a previous thread and where the father David Frans Norden and Mother Anna Margaretha Johansdotter may have been buried perhaps with a headstone? In looking at the old maps at http://historiskakartor.lantmateriet.se/arken/s/search.html there appears to be three Stenstugu farms on Gotland road 142?

Would there be any burial death/burial reoords for David Frans Nordin and Anna Margaretha Johansdotter that I maybe able to obtain?

Appreciate any assistance as we are visiting Gotland in May 2013.

Ancestors  
Carl Johan Dominicus Nordin  

Carl Johan Dominicus Nordin. Född 1861-11-21 Stenstugu, Bäl (I) 1).  
Far: I:1 David Frans Nordin. Mor: I:2 Anna Margaretha Johansdotter.  

Generation I  
I:1 f  
David Frans Nordin. Född 1835 Bäl (I) 2). Far: II:1 Peter Nordin. Mor:  
II:2 Christina Davidsdotter.  
Familj med Anna Margaretha Johansdotter (Född 1835-09-12 Stora Åby,  
Bro (I) 3).)  
Barn:  
Carl Johan Dominicus Nordin. Född 1861-11-21 Stenstugu, Bäl (I) 1).  
Familj med Johanna Carolina Söderström (Född 1844-02-27 Hangvar (I) 4).)  

I:2 m  
Anna Margaretha Johansdotter. Född 1835-09-12 Stora Åby, Bro (I) 3).  
Far: II:3 Johan Olofsson. Mor: II:4 Greta Cajsa Ekedahl.  

In anticipaction of your valued assistance  

Colleen Heather
Eleebana NSW Australia

2012-11-28, 14:55
Svar #1

Utloggad Lina Libell

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 351
  • Senast inloggad: 2018-05-30, 11:42
    • Visa profil
As most other swedish farms, the old Stenstugu farm in Bäl parish seems to have been subdivided several times since it was first mapped in 1743. To find out exactly which part your ancestors owned in the 1860s, you would normally have to trace your ancestors back to the first subdivision, storskifte in 1807 and then trace them forwards through the records of all subsequent divisions, which can be hard work.  

You're in luck, though. One of Stenstugu's current farmers have already traced their family's ownership of one of the subdivisions since the mid 17th century and presents their findings on their homepage http://www.stenstugu.se, including a few pages in english. At the bottom of the page e-post provides a link to their email, and I'm sure they have all the local knowledge needed to help you out.

Good Luck,
Lina

2012-11-30, 10:11
Svar #2

Utloggad Colleen Heather

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 26
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-02-13, 01:43
    • Visa profil
I appreciate your information so much and I'll certainly contact as suggested.
Thank you also to Thomas who provided me further fantastic information direct.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna