ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Nilsson - trying to locate  (läst 1103 gånger)

2012-05-01, 22:42
läst 1103 gånger

Utloggad Diane Bingham

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 4
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-05-02, 17:58
    • Visa profil
A friend has found some old photographs of June Theresa England who was an old friend of his. She married Ulf Olof Vilhelm Nilsson, a lawyer, from Tinghuset Vimeroy Sweden, on 21st June 1958 in Hertford England. She then moved to Sweden with her husband. Axel Nilsson a Sea Captain (most likely the father of the groom) was a witness at the wedding.
My friend would like to give the photos to her or her family - she would be 80 years of age now.
I would be grateful if anyone could let me know how to trace her or her family and I can pass on my friend's e-mail address so he can arrange to send the photos.
I hope there is someone who can help.
Thank you
Diane Bingham

2012-05-01, 23:54
Svar #1

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
Diane, I have found her and will send you her current address in an e-mail soon.

2012-05-02, 17:58
Svar #2

Utloggad Diane Bingham

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 4
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-05-02, 17:58
    • Visa profil
Thank you so much for your help in locating June. I also received information from another contributor - thanks to him as well. I have passed on the information to my friend and he is really pleased to be able to send her the old photos - I am sure she will be so pleased to receive them.

Many thanks

Diane

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna