ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Helgums Socken - Byar Och Gårdar - Book By Harry Mohlund  (läst 2698 gånger)

2011-03-03, 21:35
läst 2698 gånger

Utloggad Karen A Peterson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 5
  • Senast inloggad: 2011-03-09, 14:08
    • Visa profil
Hello,
I am looking for a book by Harry Mohlund.  Helgums Socken - Byar Och Gärdar  By Harry Mohlund.  It is a about the local history and people and villages in the parishes of Helgeum Sweden.  The Publisher was Sollefteä - Vedins, in 1984.
ISBN/NISSN 9178100739.  Can anyone tell me of a book store or other source where I could purchase this book.  thank  
you for your assistance.
Karen Jerow-Peterson

2011-03-03, 22:44
Svar #1

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
The Swedes can help better than I can. However, the only hit for Helgums Socken - Byar Och Gärdar is your post. If you google Helgums Socken - Byar Och Gårdar, however, there are quite a few hits.

This book seems to be in a couple parts and the second part is sold out. Look at this page. I think you can use the email at the top.

http://www.hembygd.se/index.asp?lev=18074

I suppose it is possible to find a used copy of the sold out volume but the Swedes will have to help with that. The only used book sites I know are in English.

Judy

2011-03-03, 23:46
Svar #2

Utloggad Ingela Martenius

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1489
  • Senast inloggad: 2013-10-25, 18:20
    • Visa profil
Judy is, as usual, quite right! Email the man at the top of the page, he'll be able to help you. And yes, part 2 is sold out, but he may be able to tell you where it can be purchased, or perhaps be able to keep an eye open for it for you.

I see the book has been up for sale recently on Tradera, a sort of local Swedish Ebay; unfortunately it doesn't say if it's part 1 or 2 (and the picture's not good enough for me to make out the title).

Ingela

2011-03-04, 00:13
Svar #3

Carl Szabad

Hary Mohlund died in 2009, 91 years old. If you have a single question I might help you. And the publisher was Vedins in Sollefteå (not Sollefteä).

2011-03-04, 03:30
Svar #4

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Thank you all so very much for your help. I will try your suggestions!!! I was not aware that there were two parts to the book. I had found this as a source to another researchers work and want to verify it myself.  Looks like I have a couple of ancestor lines in that area dating back to the 1500's.  The parish records are really diffult to read as there are a lot of black sections on the page.  You know how that is.   Thanks Carl for your offer too.  At this point, I am just starting to research the Helgum area and have many questions, so I will not ask  
Karen

2011-03-04, 19:23
Svar #5

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
www.antikvariat.net is a used book site where you can search the stock of about 100 Scandinavian booksellers. Unfortunately, there's not a single copy of the book listed at the moment, though.

2011-03-09, 14:08
Svar #6

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna