ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Johannes Paulus II alt. Karol Woltyja (1920-2005)  (läst 1034 gånger)

2013-02-17, 00:05
läst 1034 gånger

Utloggad Björn Bergqvist

• Släktforskare
  • Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 326
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-07, 20:06
  • Allt (nästan) inom släktforskning är av intresse.
    • Visa profil
Hej

Finns det någon som vet något om denne mans liv, föräldrar, bakgrund, anor etc.? han är polack från början. kommer han från en religiös bakgrund?

Med vänliga hälsningar
Björn bergqvist

2013-02-17, 00:35
Svar #1

Utloggad Tommy Petersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1318
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-30, 20:27
    • Visa profil
Här har du en del basinfo om Karol Wojtyla: http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Paulus_II

First Generation:

1. Karol Jozef (Lolek) WOJTYLA was born on 18 May 1920 in Wadowice, Poland. He was ordained to the priesthood on 1 Nov 1946 in Krakow, Poland and elected Pope of the Catholic Church in Vatican City on 16 Oct 1978. He died on 2 April 2005 in Rome, Italy. Karol Wojtyla is also known as Pope John Paul II.
Second Generation (Parents):

2. Karol WOJTYLA Sr., an Army lieutenant, was born on 18 Jul 1879 in Lipnik, near Bielsko, Poland and died on 18 Feb 1941 in Kraków, Poland.

3. Emilia KACZOROWSKI was born on 26 Mar 1884 in Kraków, Poland. She died in childbirth on 13 Apr 1929.

Karol WOJTYLA married Emilia KACZOROWSKI on 10 Feb 1906 in Wadowice, Poland.1 They had the following children:

i. Edmund WOJTYLA was born on 27 Aug 1906 and died of scarlet fever in 1932 in Wadowice, Poland.
    ii. Olga WOJTYLA was born and died in 1914.
    1 iii. Karol Jozef (Lolek) WOJTYLA

Third Generation (Grandparents):

4. Maciej WOJTYLA was born on 1 Jan 1852 in Czaniec, Poland1 and died on 2 Sep 1923 in Lipnik, near Bielsko, Poland.1 He was a master tailor.

5. Anna PRZECZEK was born date unknown and died in 1882.

Maciej WOJTYLA married Anna PRZECZEK on 3 Sep 1878 in Lipnik, near Bielsko, Poland.1 They had the following children:

2 i. Karol WOJTYLA Sr.

6. Feliks KACZOROWSKI was born 26 June 1849 in Biala (now Bielsko), Poland1 and died in 1908.1 He was a pack-saddle maker and carriage refurbisher.

7. Maria Anna SCHOLZ was born in 18531 and died in 1897.1

Feliks KACZOROWSKI married Maria Anna SCHOLZ in 1875 in Biala (now Bielsko), Poland.1 They had the following children:

3 i. Emilia KACZOROWSKI

Fourth Generation (Great-Grandparents):

8. Franciszek WOJTYLA was born on 25 Mar 1826 in Czaniec, Poland.1

9. Franciszka GALUSZKA

Franciszek WOJTYLA and Franciszka GALUSZKA were married and had the following children:

4 i. Maciej WOJTYLA

10. Franciszek PRZECZEK was born in Lipnik, near Bielsko, Poland.

11. Maria HESS

Franciszek PRZECZEK and Maria HESS were married and had the following children:

5 i. Anna PRZECZEK

12. Mikolaj KACZOROWSKI was born in Biala (now Bielsko), Poland.

13. Urszula MALINOWSKA

Mikolaj KACZOROWSKI and Urszula MALINOWSKA were married and had the following children:

6 i. Feliks KACZOROWSKI

14. Jan SCHOLZ was born in Biala (now Bielsko), Poland.

15. Zuzanna RYBICKA was born date unknown.

Jan SCHOLZ and Zuzanna RYBICKA were married and had the following children:

7 i. Maria Anna SCHOLZ

Fifth Generation (Great Great-Grandparents):

16. Bartlomiej WOJTYLA was born about 1788 in Czaniec, Poland.1

17. Anna CHUDECKICH was born about 1792 in Bulowice, Poland.1

Bartlomiej WOJTYLA and Anna CHUDECKICH were married and had the following children:

8 i. Franciszek WOJTYLA

Sources

1. Andrew Grabia, A Study of the Genealogical Lines of the Wojtyla Family, Rodziny, the Journal of the Polish Genealogical Society of America Vol. III, no. 2 (June 1981).  

(Meddelandet ändrat av tommypeters 2013-02-17 00:38)

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna