ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Pihlgren  (läst 5725 gånger)

2013-05-12, 14:14
läst 5725 gånger

Utloggad Lasse Waldemarsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5784
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 11:50
    • Visa profil
Correction about the estate inventory, Anders son Fridolf is mentioned as his fosterchild.

http://www.nad.riksarkivet.se/sbl/Presentation.aspx?id=18655
According to this site Anders went to S:t Barthélemy in 1796, arrived in january 1897 and fled to USA in 1810, went back in february 1812 and finally went home to Sweden in july the same year.  
Anders becomes father to Fridolf in november 1813 and marries Carolina Pihlgren in 1823,
So, was Anders married to someone namned Ulla before he went away?
I have tried to find him but it´s difficult to search in Stockholm.
Or did he perhaps get married on the island.
He is listed as a widower at the marriage with Carolina Pihlgren.

This book could perhaps give the answer
Vem var vem på St Barthélemy under den svenska tiden? / Per Tingbrand  
Tingbrand, Per, 1937- (författare) Piteå : P. Tingbrand, 1992 Svenska 293 bl., [8] pl.-bl.
It should be avaliable at Riksarkvet in Arninge.

Perhaps someone from the Swedish society of S:t Barthélemy can be of some help too?
http://www.stbarthsallskapet.com/

Lasse

(Meddelandet ändrat av Lassew 2013-05-12 14:18)

2013-05-13, 01:25
Svar #1

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Robin
I have sent a mail to Swedish society of S:t Barthélemy
Let´s see what they know about this.

Lasse

2013-05-14, 10:11
Svar #2

Utloggad Monica E. Fogelqvist

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 673
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-11, 16:13
    • Visa profil
Interesting story! Robin, you mention that you are related to Ulla Bergstedt, do you have more information on her? Do you know when she returned to Sweden? You wrote above Ulla Bergstedt eventually returned to Sweden, bring back with her a 1/2 black son of Anders.  If the son was 1/2 black, perhaps Ulla was black and someone Anders Bergstedt married in S:t Barthélemy?  

Monica

2013-05-16, 12:55
Svar #3

Utloggad Robin Eckert

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 18
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-02-25, 08:02
    • Visa profil
Wow! Lots of fanstastic and confusing information here! Thank-you Lasse and Monica!

Question: I am confused, because How or why is Anders Marrying in Sweden in 1813.... when that is the same year Anders is being Sentence to Death for treason by King Gustaf III?

And the History book mentions that it is believed that Anders flees to North America to escape execution.  I have in my notes from some research that I did that Anders abandons Ulla on the island approximately about ~1810 or 1813 ( tis could be wrong?), I believe I gathered that information from a book about Samuel Fahlberg, I will have to revisit that information.

I think Ulla stays on the island maybe as long as 1816 before She returns to Sweden. She returns to Sweden thinking that She is a Widow and that Anders is dead at sea, or killed by pirates.

I do not know what year Ulla dies in Stockholm after She returns to Sweden.

The Family Story of Ulla Bergstedt, from my Mormor:

My Mormor, Martha Katarina Carlsson Östlind (1895-1980), passed down to me a large silver spoon from the 1700's With the initials U.B. on the handle.  When I was a child in California she used to entertain me with several stories of Ulla Bergstedt. I remember Her teaching me how to say and spell Ulla Bergsted's name. She wanted me to remember and pass Ulla's story down along with the silver spoon.

Mormor said that Ulla was a Baroness. It is my understanding that Ulla is a Swedish Woman who is somehow related to my Mormor.

Mormor, said that Ulla had to travel by wooden ship from Sweden,  all of the way to a far off exotic and tropical Island in the Caribbean, Mormor would call this place the spice Islands ( later I learned that She was discussing the Swedish Colony of Gustavia at the Island of Saint Bart's).  Mormor said that Ulla had to travel to join Her husband there at the Island in the Caribbean.

Mormor said that Ulla's ship was attacked by pirates on the journey, and terrible things happened to Ulla, and that Ulla was lucky to escape alive and that the pirates stole most of Her possesions.  Mormor said that Ulla was able to hide and save the one Silver Serving Spoon, and then Mormor would point out the initials U.B. on the handle of the spoon, and She would tell me that this spoon that She was holding was Ulla Bergstedt's and that it had traveled around the world and even survived the pirate attack.

Mormor, would say that Ulla kepted a diary documenting Her journeys, and the long ocean voyage and the rough seas, and the pirate attack, and that some day Mormor would show me the journal (So far I have not found Ulla's journal yet, although I did find an illustrated jounal of another realtive to who traveled to Rio de Janerio and New Orleans and back to Stockholm in 1881-1882 from Mormor's Uncle Carl Georg Carlson)  So, I am hoping that I still might find Ulla's journal someday.

Mormor said that living on the Island was a very difficult place to live and that it was a  rough life and dangerous there.

Mormor said that on the Island, that Ulla's husband fathered several children (with slave girls) and the resulting children were 1/2 black.  Mormor would describe Ulla as being a very compassionate and a kind hearted person, and that even though Ulla's husband was doing naughty things, that Ulla tried to care for some of these children as if they were her own children, even though they were not hers.  

I was told that Ulla never had any children of Her own.

When I examined some of the Saint Bart records I found some transactions documented (and if I understand them correctly) that it appears as though Ulla Bergstedt was purchasing Mullato slave children and/or pregnant girls and freeing them. (I speculate that Maybe these were Ander's chldren?)

I have in my notes two of the transaction from Saint Barts that Ulla Bergstedt made the following Petitions For Letters of Freedom:

1) on 8 Oct 1814: petition for free mestive girl Reny and her infant son Carl, liberty purchased from Ulla Bergstedt acting for and in the name of A. Bergstedt, of Alexis Gréaux inhabitant of the quarter called St. Jean.

2) on March 1815: Mulatresse Charlotte of Ulla Bergstedt, [document originalen suédois - pour partie illisible]

Here in 1814 and 1815, Ulla is making these transactions in Her husbands name, if Anders Bergstedt married Carolina Charlotta Pihlgren in 1813, then possibly could Ulla who is making these transactions in Saint Bart's in 1814 and 1815, could Ulla possibly be in fact Carolina Charlotta Pihlgren?

I also find it curious that in the second transaction the Mulatress of Ulla Bergstedt, is named Charlotte.

Mormor told me that unexpectedly Ulla's husband left the Island without Ulla, (I do not know the year), and that Ulla waited and waited, expecting Her husband to return to the Island.  It sounded to me that Ulla had waited ~ a few years for Her husband to return to Saint Bart's, not knowing if Her husband was dead or alive.

I do not think that my Mormor knew that Anders Bergstedt fled the Island of Saint Bart's because King Gustaf III sentenced Him to Death for Treason; Due to a Militia uprising and Failure of His Commission. September 1813 sentenced in absentia to be deprived of life, honor and property.

The Story My Mormor told is that Ulla after a few years of waiting for Her husbands return, eventually gave up, and assumming that he was dead, Ulla returned to Sweden with 1  Mullato  Boy or 1/2 Black Son of Anders ( I think that His name might have been Carl, possibly).  Mormor said that it was very brave and courageous of Ulla to bring this Son of Anders back home to Sweden with Her.  Mormor said that Ulla had taught the Boy to read and write, and that obviously Ulla loved the boy as her own.

Mormor said that unfortunately, the young man (Anders Son) did not survive His 1st Swedish Winter, She explained that He was used to warm tropical weather and that He died of Pneumonia soon after arriving in Sweden.

Mormor reports that Ulla returned to Sweden poor, and that she had a very difficult life on Her return to Stockholm.  And that she never remarried and She never had any children of Her own.... and She died a loney Woman, and because Ulla did not have Her own children, My Mormor explained that is why She inhereted Ulla's Silver spoon.  I have always speculated that possibly Ulla was my Mormor's great Aunt, although I have not found anyone in our family tree that is named Ulla that fits the story.

So Far,  I have not been able to figure out Ulla's maiden name, or exactly how Ulla is related to my Mormor.

But I do have a very old silver spoon with the initials U.B. on the handle.

2013-05-16, 19:48
Svar #4

Utloggad Karl-Erik Sveiby

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 41
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-01-30, 07:21
    • Visa profil
Robin, what a story you have shared!  
You inspired me to look through the taxation records in Stockholm for the years 1800-1884. There is no mention of a âEURUlla BergstedtâEUR. Actually, âEURUllaâEUR is a rather unusual name at this time period in Sweden. If she is not Carolina Charlotta Pihlgren, Ulla could be an abbrevation of the more common names âEURUlricaâEUR, or even âEURJulianaâEUR. You may look through the records yourself to see if you recognize any names. They are digitised and freely available here: www2.ssa.stockholm.se/Register/Mantalsregister.aspx?

I did find Protokollsekreteraränkan Widow of protocol secretary Carolina Charlotta Bergstedt born 1774-04-21 in the years 1830-1836. In 1830 she also owns a 1/2 flat in the block Fröjenborg 5 in Ladugårdslandet Övre outside the immediate centre, where it says that she lives in the German school building in Nicolai parish, which presumably is the flat in block Cassiopeia 5 in the Old Town, see pictures of records. Mentioned in the same household are: a âEURsonâEUR Fridolph 1813-11-02 , gymnasium student; and âEURbarnhusbarnetâEUR orphanage child Augusta Adolphina 1822-12-10.

In 1835 CC Bergstedt is supported financially by a private charity: âEURSällskapet de Nödlidandes vännerâEUR. Also her sister´s daughter Johanna Sophia Herpell born 1809-02-23 and Augusta Adolphina, now called âEURfoster daughterâEUR, live there.  

Fridolph Bergstedt has started a military career. He is a sergeant in Kongl Westmanlands regemente and lives in a separate flat neighbour of CC Bergstedt.  

Sveiby

2013-05-16, 19:52
Svar #5

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
One more thing: Does the U.B spoon have a stamp? Swedish silverware was normally stamped to guarantee the quality. The codes reveal the silver smith and the production year.
Sveiby

2013-05-16, 23:13
Svar #6

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Robin and Karl-Erik
Just a few comments, Anders was married 1823 not in 1813.
When Anders is married to C C Pihlgren it says that he was a widower.
Just found Carolina Pihlgren and her sister Christina Sophia Pihlgren in Klara parish 1800-1801  
Klara AI:7 (1800-1801) Bild 89 / sid 65 (AID: v87110.b89.s65, NAD: SE/SSA/0010)

so now I feel quite certain that Carolina did not travel with Anders to St. Barth.

Just speculations:
If Anders was married in S:t Barth with someone named Ulla, then Anders is forced to leave in 1810, he goes back to S:t Bart in 1812, perhaps he want´s to fetch his wife Ulla. Then he cant find her, or she is dead, or she dont want to follow him back to Sweden. Could this be the reason for that Anders needs permission from the king to get married to C C Pihlgren, because there is no attest that confirms that his first wife is dead or of a divorse.
Anyone? Is this plausible?

I have also read about a miss Ulla Simonson on S:t Barth, in 1815-1816
http://www.stbarthsallskapet.com/journalen/35arsjubileum/nyarskyssar.htm
What became of her?

Still no answer from The swedish society of Saint Barthélemy

Lasse

2013-05-17, 01:32
Svar #7

Utloggad Robin Eckert

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Thank-you everybody and Karl-Erik, and Lasse for all of your interest and help!

And thank-you Lasse to fix my misunderstanding, that Anders actually marries Carolina Charlotta Pihlgren in 1923 and not in 1913.

And I agree now, that it looks like Ulla Bergstedt, must be a 1st and prior wife to Anders Bergstedt, before He marries CC Pihlgren.

I have documents from Saint Bart's that shows a Woman named Ulla Bergstedt asking for Petitions for Letters of Freedom, for a Mullatress named Charlotte and a slave Woman named Remy and Her infant child named Carl, these transactions are done in 1814 and 1815, and a Mr. A. Bergstedt is mentioned in one of those transactions in 1814.

So we know that Ulla Bergstedt is alive and living on the island of Saint Bart's, purchasing the Freedom of some select slaves in the years 1814 and 1815, so She is likely also alive and living in Saint Bart's in 1812 as well.  

From Mormor's stories, it sounded like Ulla's husband was not a kind or pleasant man, and that Ulla had a very difficult and trying time living in Saint Bart's.
Mormor repeatedly said that Ulla was abandoned on Saint Bart's not knowing if her husband was dead or alive or if He would ever return to Her.  The story says that She endured living on that Island without Her husband for a very long time, until she decided that Anders must have been killed at sea or by pirarates.  Ulla returned to Sweden thinking that She was a Widow.

It appears to me that Anders must have knowingly abandoned His wife Ulla (and his children), for whatever reason, obviously He had a very complicated life.

Speculation, Possibly, Ulla was one of the Swedish Colonists  residing in Gustavia, Saint Bart's, and they fell in love and She married Anders in Saint Bart's?

I will look forward to learning more about Ulla Simonson (I definately have kin folk with the last names Simonsson and Simonsdotter), so this lead might be helpful, Thank-you.

I do not know how to post photographs at this website, so I have posted detailed photos of 2 Silver spoons of Ulla Bergstedt's at my Flicr photo sharing account;

to examine Ulla Bergstedt's Spoons please go to this website:  http://flic.kr/s/aHsjF8m6N7

Ulla Bergstedt's Silver Spoon, is circa ~1797 or 1800, the Stamps read as follows: 13, stamp of the 3 crowns of Sweden, and stamp of Cameo of a Monarch, and EFBJORNSTEDT.

to examine the Petitions for Letters of Freedom that Ulla Bergstedt petitioned I have posted that as well at this link on Flicr: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjF6XdVz

Please let me know that you are able to view these okay.  thanks Robin

2013-05-17, 03:47
Svar #8

Utloggad Robin Eckert

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Lasse, the story about the 1815-1816, new Years Eve Kisses in Saint Barts is so charming, thank-you.

Ulla Simonson on S:t Barth, in 1815-1816  
http://www.stbarthsallskapet.com/journalen/35arsjubileum/nyarskyssar.htm  

Given the dates of everything with Anders Bergstedt leaving the Island in 1810 and returning in 1812 and leaving the island in exihle in 1813,  and Ulla staying on the Island in 1814 and in 1815 alone without Her husband..... I speculate that Ulla must have returned to Sweden approximately sometime after 1815 or 1816?

If Ulla Simonson is the maiden name and is the same person as Ulla Bergstedt (with the rare first name of Ulla), and She is attending the New Years Eve party of Jan 1, 1816, pure speculation on my part, but is it possible that Ulla Simonson (or Ulla Bergstedt) returned on the same ship as the Doctor Nils Vilhelm af Grubbens mentioned in the story, who left the Island to return to Sweden early in April 1816 on the Ship name Delphin? Is there a way to get the Ships Manafest for that time period to see who is on board the Ship?

I think the Speculation may possibly be correct that Ulla Simonson may also be Ulla Bergstedt and this is why:
I am very excited about the lead of Ulla Simonson as possibly being Ulla Bergstedt, I think the lead may possibly fit the puzzle and I will have to do bit more research to investigate this, but:

My 5th great grandmother is:

Maria Simonsdotter

Birth 12 Jan 1719 in Utterbäcken, Karlskoga, Örebro, Sverige
Death 16 Sep 1811 in Björkmo, Karlskoga, Örebro, Sverige

I have been under the impression that my Mormor received Ulla Bergstedt's Silver Spoons from Her Farfar.

Mormor's Farfar is:

Inspektor Carl Carlsson
Birth 2 Jan 1819 in Stråbergsmyren, Karlskoga, Orebro län, Värmland, Sverige
Death 7 Sept 1898 in Näs, Gåsinge, Södermanland, Sverige

Inspektor Carl Carlsson lived and worked at Hålbonäs Manor in Söldinge, Södermanlands, and He worked for Count Mörnör.

Carl Carlsson's Morfar's Mor,  is  Maria Simonsdotter who is mentioned above.

Big Speculation:  Maybe Maria Simonsdotter of Karlskoga had a much much younger Sister, or a Niece named Ulla or Ulrika Simonsdotter?  And then a relative of Maria & Ulla  Simonsdotter passed the spoons down to Carl Carlsson and then to my Mormor?  

Also, Anders Bergstedt originally His family comes from Hackvad Parish in Örebro, which is near Karlskoga, possibly after attending University in Upsala and before He departs to Saint Bart's he meets Ulla Simonsdotter in Örebro, possibly.

So we have a good possible match with the surname Simonson/Simonsdotter

The surname Simonson/Simonsdoter fits with the correct branch of my Mormor's family that we believe the spoons are passed down from.

We have a location match in Örebro for both Anders Bergstedt and my Simonsdotter Family.

The time frame is about 20 to 30 years off, Maria Simonsdotter is much older then what I would expect Ulla Bergstedt, or Ulla Simonson to be, we will see what I find.

The speculations are intriguing and I will further investigate Maria Simonsdotter's family in Karlskoga to test that theory.  Thank-you so very Much, Robin

2013-05-17, 10:52
Svar #9

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Robin,
The silver spoon´s stamp is the letter I (as Indigo) + the number 3, which gives us the year 1815. The silver smith could be the well known Johan Fredrik Björnstedt. The first letter looks an unclear E so it is not 100% certain.  A lot of his work is still for sale at auctions. 1815 is hence the earliest date for when Ulla could have received the spoon. The date fits well with your estimate of Ulla´s return to Sweden.
Sveiby

2013-05-17, 21:57
Svar #10

Utloggad Robin Eckert

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Thank-you Karl-Erik,

So if Ulla gets the spoon when she returns to Sweden, could she still be a Poor Woman?

Could the spoon be made in 1815, and then Ulla recieves it as a Gift after She returns to Sweden in 1816, or later?

The Spoon is probably made sometime before it is sold, is that a possibility? So that it could be made in 1815 and purchased at a later date correct?

So with the date code, is it the date the spoon is manufactured, and the date is not the date that the spoon is sold, is that correct?

If the speculation that Ulla Simonson is Ulla Bergstedt, Ulla Simonson was still on the Island Jan 1, 1816.

Possibly she returns to Sweden in the Spring or Summer of 1816, and is Gifted the spoon sometime after She retuns, would that be feasible?

Karl-Erik, is the profile of the monarch that is stamped on the spoon, do you think that it is Saint Erik's Head?  And does that stamp indicated that Stockolm is the place of manufacture of the spoon?

Another thought, If Ulla's initials on the Spoon are U.B., and she is getting this spoon in 1815 or 1816, back in the homeland of Sweden, then I presume that She is using the name, Ulla Bergstedt and not Her maiden patronymic name, when she returns to Sweden.

Thank-you so much, Robin

2013-05-18, 13:55
Svar #11

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Jakob och Johannes FIa:5 (1853-1872) Bild 89 / sid 79 (AID: v86437.b89.s79, NAD: SE/SSA/0008)
Carolina Charlotta Bergstedt, widow, dies 8/12 1857  
not helpful in this, but I found it when I was looking for Bergstedts.

Lasse

2013-05-18, 15:38
Svar #12

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Robin,
The silver stamp is applied when the spoon is finished and made fit to be sold, probably as close as possible to the actual sales date. This is to show the potential customer that the silver is OK. It then depends on when the spoon is sold, of course. If Ulla bought it herself, she could have bought it at any time from 1815 onwards, but not earlier. If the silver business was slow that year it could have been in stock for quite some time, before she bought it. The UB inscription on the spoon looks amateurish compared to the stamps and it was probably not applied by an accomplished silver smith, like Björnstedt. Maybe by Ulla herself or by the person, who gave it to her.
Thanks Lasse for Carolina Charlotta´s death date!
Karl-Erik
Sveiby

2013-05-21, 04:47
Svar #13

Utloggad Robin Eckert

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
I heard news today that Sten with the (Hembygdsförening ) www.hackvad.se, Has also been working on this mystery, since Anders Bergstedt comes from Hackvad Parish.

Sten believes that He has identified Ulla Bergstedt as; Ulrika Runström born 8 Oct 1764 and dies 2 Dec 1837.  He says that this is the name of Anders Bergstedt's 1 st wife.

that is all I know, I do not know the location or Parish, or wedding date, or when she departed and returned from Saint Barts.

I will forward additional information when Sten forwards it.  thank-you Robin

2013-05-21, 06:25
Svar #14

Utloggad Robin Eckert

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Here is the information that I have recieved from Sten at the Hackvad Hembygdsförening:

Regarding

Ulrika Ulla Runström Bergstedt - 1st Wife of Ander Bergstedt.

Born: 8 Oct 1764 in Runtuna Parish in Södermanland
 and Died in 2 Dec 1837 in Sweden

Her father  Johan Runström was Vice Vicar of Runtuna Parish and also later the vicar of Lerbo Parish both of Södermanland.
Her Mother was Hedvig Wahlberg.

Anders Bergstedt and Ulrika Runström were married in 1796.

Ulrika had 6 sisters and brothers.

Mystery solved! Robin

2013-12-15, 12:05
Svar #15

Utloggad Jon Kahn

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 308
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-11-24, 16:59
    • Visa profil
    • kahn.in
Yes, if you look in the Who is who in Saint Barth: Ulrika and Anders were divorced in 1816 due to his infidelity.  

Ulla Simonsson is a relative of mine and I wonder what happened to all the sisters Simonson on Saint Barth. Charlotta died in 1819 och Anna Cajsa in the 50-s, but what happened to Gustava, Fredrica and Ulla??

Jon

2014-01-12, 23:35
Svar #16

Utloggad Robin Eckert

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Jon,

I find that 1st Wife of Anders Bergstedt, Ulrica Ulla Runström Bergstedt is living at Närlunda Säteri in Gåsinge Socken in Södermanland, She lives there with 2 other of Her Runström Sisters; Hedvig and Sophia, and these three Runstrom Sisters are living with Madame Lovisa Catharina Bröms Wattrang in the years (1816 to 1833) at Närlunda Säteri  up until Lovisa Bröms dies in 1833 and then Ulla Bergstedt moves to a nearby location in Gåsinge.

In the Gåsinge Parish records Ulla is noted as Ekenfru, doesn't that mean Widow? Please advise.

Our family Story that has been past down, is that Ulla believed that Anders was lost at Sea or killed by pirates : )  

It is told that Ulla waited at the Island for several years not knowing if He was dead or alive, it appears that Ulla in 1816 in the Gåsinge Parish records is telling everyone that she is a Widow.

It appears to me from the data, that Anders Bergstedt, knowingly abandoned His 1st wife Ulla Runström Bergstedt on the Island of St. Bart's, then He later returns to Sweden and has to ask for special permission from the King in order to marry His 2nd Wife, I speculate because He can not prove that He was divorced, or that His 1st wife is diseased.

So does notation Ekenfru mean Widow?  Thanks Robin : )

2014-01-13, 19:10
Svar #17

Utloggad Jon Kahn

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 308
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-11-24, 16:59
    • Visa profil
    • kahn.in
According to the book, Who was who in S:t Barth during the Swedish epoch it says that they were divorced in 1816 after him having committed an act of infidelity which was criminal at that time, He was also sentenced for this in the High court in 1823, fined and had to pay for damages. He died in 1825.
He was justiciary on Saint Barth from 1797 to 1810 when he had to flee the island after some rebellious activity.
Enkefru, if that is what it says, I cannot find it, means indeed Widow.

2014-02-02, 13:42
Svar #18

Utloggad Katarina Sohlborg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3058
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-13, 23:53
    • Visa profil
    • www.thorsaker.se
År 1758 den 8 juli förrätttades uppteckning hos lakejen vid Kungl. Hovet Gustaf Pihlgren efter dess hustru Margareta Christina Hollsten, som den 17 april 1758 avlidit.

Till rättelse och delning mellan mannen och fyra barn

1. sonen lakejen vid kungl. hovet Petter Pihlgren

2. sonen bokhållaren vid Tunafors bruk Karl Fredrik Pihlgren

3. dottern hustru Ulrika Pihlgren, gift med inspektorn på Rydboholm sätesgård Magnus Fyrvall

4. dottern hustru Anna Greta Pihlgren, gift med notfiskaren Johan Ekström.

Källa: Nedre Borgrätten F6:9 (1755-1759) Bild 4290 / sid 425 (AID: v433436.b4290.s425, NAD: SE/SSA/3699)

mvh Katarina
Katarina Sohlborg

2015-01-19, 16:06
Svar #19

Utloggad Margareta Thomas

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 4
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-01-09, 15:45
    • Visa profil
PIHLGREN
Jag söker information om Johan Erik Pihlgrens föräldrar. Han är en förfader till mig och föddes enligt flera olika husförhör den 11 september 1816 i Hudiksvall. Han finns dock inte med i födelseboken för Hudiksvall 1816. Den första uppgift jag har om honom är från 1852 då han flyttar till Malma i Västra Ryd i Östergötland.
Jag söker också information om hans yngste son Otto Pihlgren född 7 november 1864 i Jönköping Västra}}(i registret över döda 1901-2006 heter han Otto Pihlgren-Ljungkvist). Ottos mor dör i samband med förlossningen och enligt uppgift tar fadern Otto med sig till Värmland. Fadern (Johan Erik) återkom 1869 till Jönköping utan sonen Otto. Jag antar att Otto fick fosterföräldrar som hette Ljungkvist, men har inte kunnat hitta någon information om dem eller Otto.

2015-02-09, 12:00
Svar #20

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Margareta
Jag tror att Hudiksvall är fel födelseort. Han kan vara inflyttad. Det finns ju många Pihlgrenar i Värmland. Kanske åkte han till släktingar där med Otto
Karl-Erik
Sveiby

2015-02-14, 09:14
Svar #21

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Har någon stött på dessa två syskon Pihlgren från Alfta?
Katrina Fredrika Pihlgren. Skollärarinna. Född 1855-04-08 i Alfta (X). Flyttade 1/10 1881 till Västerås domkyrkoförsamling. Inflyttad 12/11 1881 BI:4 s. 40 nr 283. Folkräkningen 1890: Ej hittad. Ej hittad i emiweb. Ej i dödboken 1901-2013.
Johan Adolf Pihlgren. Garvare. Född 1862 i Alfta (X). Bor 1881-1883 i Stora Tuna Kopparbergs län som garvarelärling hos garvaren och hemmansägaren Per Alfred Sätterström i Bro. Flyttar tillbaka till Alfta 28/3 1883 (Stora Tuna AI:24e (1880-1890) s.218). Är då ogift. Ej i dödboken 1901-2013.

Deras föräldrar var:
Karl Johan Magnus Pihlgren. Garvare. Född 1828-03-04 i Söderhamn (X). Död 1888-01-27 i Alfta (X). Gift 1855-03-08 med Karin Hallström. Född 1831-07-24 i Alfta (X). Död 1912-08-08 i Alfta (X).
Sveiby

2015-02-14, 09:31
Svar #22

Utloggad Claes-Göran Magnusson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3788
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-08-04, 20:16
    • Visa profil
    • animskog.se
Enligt registret (AIe:4) finns Katarina Fredrika Pihlgren på sidan 487.

Västerås Domkyrkoförsamling AIe:4 (1880-1892) sid 96 (AID: v74757.b52.s96, NAD: SE/ULA/11727)
Västerås Domkyrkoförsamling AIa:21a (1879-1892) sid 487 (AID: v74713.b93.s487, NAD: SE/ULA/11727)
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. - Homer Simpson

2015-02-14, 09:40
Svar #23

Utloggad Claes-Göran Magnusson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3788
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-08-04, 20:16
    • Visa profil
    • animskog.se
Johan Adolf Pihlgren dör 1884-06-11.

Alfta BI:3 (1862-1895) Bild 63 (AID: v134205.b63, NAD: SE/HLA/1010001)
Alfta AI:23 (1883-1885) sid 114 (AID: v134191.b118.s114, NAD: SE/HLA/1010001)
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. - Homer Simpson

2015-02-14, 11:49
Svar #24

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Tack Claes-Göran!
Karl-Erik
Sveiby

2015-09-19, 21:34
Svar #25

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
En fru Christina Pihlgren född Sundbohm var fadder vid dopet av Carl Johan Pihlgren den 1786-02-06 i domkyrkan i Stockholm. Carl Johans föräldrar var körsnären Carl Magnus Pihlgren (1753-1801) och Anna Brita Lundh (f. 1753).
Har någon stött på någon Christina Pihlgren f. Sundbohm? Hon verkar inte vara från Stockholm. Jag har förgäves gått igenom både mantalslängder och bouppteckningar där.
Sveiby

2016-01-23, 20:36
Svar #26

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
    • www.thorsaker.se
Majoren vid Östgöta regemente Elias Pihlgren, ev. död 1749, hade även en syster Charlotta. De omnämns tillsammans i en bou från Stockholm 1737 (Sthlm RR F1A:117)

Vet någon något om deras föräldrar eller om de kan återfinnas i hfl?

mvh Katarina
Katarina Sohlborg

2016-01-24, 09:51
Svar #27

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Hej Katarina
En ledtråd: Det fanns en kyrkoherde i Vrena/Halla (D) Nils Elias Pilgren d. 1767. Han hade enligt Hülphers en son Johan Med dr (som gifte sig med en syster till CM Bellman) och en son Axel, sergeant. Dessutom flera döttrar, varav en dotter Charlotta (g.m. fältväbeln Gabriel Hagström). En son Elias finns inte omnämnd där, men eventuellt kunde ju Axel ha hetat Axel Elias. Kyrkböckerna i Vrena/Halla för den tiden är tyvärr i verkligt uselt skick.

Kan du ge lite mer kött på benen? I vilken persons bouppteckning finns majoren Elias Pihlgren omnämnd?
mvh
Karl-Erik
Sveiby

2016-01-24, 11:14
Svar #28

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
    • www.thorsaker.se
När jag googlade på Elias Pilgren utan h finns det en artikel om honom på wikipedia, och där nämns hans föräldrar. Så enkelt det kan vara ibland. Det är hans mor, som ska vara en Green, som jag är intresserad av.

Majoren Elias P omnäms på en liten lapp (sid 724) bifogad bouppteckningen över läraren i tyska Christoffer Teuscher, gift med Dorotea Elisabet Green, där han anges vara hennes systerson.

Stockholms rådhusrätt 1:a avdelning F1A:117 (1737-1737) Bild 7240 / sid 709 (AID:  
v222432.b7240.s709, NAD: SE/SSA/0145a)

Jag hade faktiskt familjen Nils Pilgren i min forskning sedan tidigare gällande en annan familj. Framtiden får utvisa om det finns släktskap dem emellan.

mvh Katarina
Katarina Sohlborg

2016-01-24, 11:33
Svar #29

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
    • www.thorsaker.se
Ännu bättre info i Karl XII:s officerare

Tryckt litteratur Lewenhaupt:1 (1700-1718) Bild 2570 / sid 509 (AID: v319671a.b2570.s509, NAD: SE/AD/00001)

mvh Katarina
Katarina Sohlborg

2016-01-24, 11:51
Svar #30

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Tack Katarina, nu fick jag värdefull info!
mvh Karl-Erik
Sveiby

2016-01-24, 12:39
Svar #31

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
    • www.thorsaker.se
Hur är din relation till Pihlgren, Karl-Erik? Var har du hittat honom?

mvh Katarina
Katarina Sohlborg

2016-01-24, 13:56
Svar #32

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Hej Katarina
Jag har två, kanske tre olika Pi(h)lgrensanor från Stockholm i släkten och söker samband mellan dem. Kanske den för mig okände Elias Pilgren kan vara den felande länken. Jag skickar en epost till dig.
mvh
Karl-Erik
Sveiby

2016-01-30, 22:58
Svar #33

Utloggad Ulf Berggren

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3749
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-20, 04:36
    • Visa profil
    • www.stacken.kth.se/~ulfb/genealogi.html
Nils Pihlgren hade även en son Elias, född 1725 i Bogsta. Nils Pihlgrens far hette också Elias Pihlgren, han var dopvittne till denna namne och i herdaminnet framgår att han var komminister i Sättersta.
Ulf Berggren

2019-09-30, 23:25
Svar #34

Utloggad Yvonne Stenberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 381
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-12, 23:04
    • Visa profil

Det finns en efterlysning 2015-02-14 av Sveiby angående Carl Fredrik Pihlgren f 1722 under arkiverade inlägg. Om du inte hittat honom ännu så kan jag meddela att han gifte sig i Vidbo (AB) 1772 29/12 med Brita Almgren, och då nämns han extra skafferibetjänt vid kungliga hovet. Jag har mer information om hustrun om det är av intresse.

Källa: Vidbo (AB) CI:2 (1752-1815) Bild 58 (AID: v91697.b58, NAD: SE/SSA/1584).

2020-06-26, 10:53
Svar #35

Utloggad Karin Uhrvik

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 967
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-14, 08:19
  • Karin Uhrvik
    • Visa profil
Tullinspektor Carl Pihlgren i Luleå sägs i Personella berättelser vara född i Marstrand cirka 1720 (1775 är han 55 år). Där nämns bl.a. att han varit hos sin styvfar tullinspektor Johan Beijer i Karlstad.
Äldre centrala tullarkiv, E 3 Personella berättelser, SE/RA/4110/4110.03/01/3/3/7 (1775), bildid: A0070773_00154

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna