ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: McColligan  (läst 468 gånger)

2006-11-09, 12:53
läst 468 gånger

Utloggad Claes-Göran Magnusson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3788
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-08-04, 20:16
    • Visa profil
    • animskog.se
A Swede named McColligan gave himself up to the police at New Brunswick on Sunday night and said he and another man came from Milltown and started for Metucheu to go to work, but mistook their way and instead of getting on the bridge walked overboard. McColligan had a pistol, one chamber of which was empty. It is reported that a shot was heard in the vicinity of the bridge last night. The man has been put in jail and the canal will be dragged to see if there is a body in it.   The dragmen, who for hours grappled for the body, finally brought it to the surface, and when the Coroner's examination followed it was was ascertained that there were no marks on it. His companion was released from jail. It is said the street where the accident occured is a very dangerous spot. There being a gradual incline from the depot to the canal with no fencing of any kind to prevent accident.

[The Cranbury Press 1892-03-04 (Cranbury, New Jersey, USA)]
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. - Homer Simpson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna