ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Jacob Mangel, born 5 Sep 1772  (läst 313 gånger)

2005-12-23, 09:40
läst 313 gånger

Cheryl Stromdahl

I have been trying to find information about Jacob Mangel, born 5 Sep 1772.  He married Anna Greta Pehrsdotter in Hörsne med Bara 10 Nov 1796.  He died in 1808.  I don't know where he died.  I have found him listed in the Household Examination records.  I cannot find him in the emigration-immigration records and cannot find death records for 1808.

The only clue about where he came from is that the Examination lists that he left Garde in 1796.  I checked the Garde birth records for that year and I find a Jacob born on his birth date to Lars Bjerger and Christina Andersdotter.  I do not find his family listed in the Garde Household Examination records at all.  I have been through every page.  Maybe I am just missing it.

The month before Jacob and Anna married, she returned from Visby.  Could he have been in Visby?  I went through the Visby emigration records and did not find him.

Does anyone know of this family in Garde or Etelhem?  I would like to prove that the Jacob born there is the same Jacob Mangel.  

Thank you in advance for your help.
Cheryl

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna