ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 februari, 2005  (läst 2443 gånger)

2000-03-29, 09:41
läst 2443 gånger

Utloggad Kaj Janzon

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1293
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-01-14, 10:41
    • Visa profil
    • www.medeltiden.st
Jag söker information om släkter med namnet Broström före 1850 i Nordals härad, d v s i följande socknar: Dalskog, Gunnarsnäs, Holm, Jern, Skållerud och Ör.

2001-04-28, 14:22
Svar #1

Berit Broström

Jag vet inte om någon av min Broströms-släkt har bott i alla de socknar du beskriver. Men min mor o far kom från Örebro län och jag har skrivit lite släktlänkar på sidan http://w1.861.telia.com/~u86106895/slakten.htm . Du kan söka på Broström också - så hittar du mycket av min Broströms släkt - men det finns väl flera Broströmssläkter?
Hälsningar
Berit Broström

2001-05-02, 19:53
Svar #2

Evalena Broström Larsson

Jag söker efter var mitt Broström kommer ifrån jag vet då inte så mycket men jag tror att min mor-far kom från Roktjärn neråt landet tror jag sen letade dom sig upp åt till Norbotten.

2003-09-26, 08:35
Svar #3

Carolina Broström

Jag söker och undrar vad mitt Broström kommer ifrån. min morfar och hans föräldrar bor och bodde här på Gotland så länge jag vet. Längre än så har jag inte kommit

2003-09-26, 23:18
Svar #4

Peter Karlsson / anbytarvärd (Peter)

Säkert får du lättare hjälp om du anger namn, årtal/datum samt socken/plats som gäller för dina Broströmare..

2004-11-11, 11:10
Svar #5

Caroline Boston

Hello: I do not speak Swedish, so I am hoping you will understand my English.

I am trying to trace my father-in-law's parents, whom I believe were Olaf Alfred BROSTROM and Marie Henry OLSON. My father-in-law was Emil Josef BROSTROM, and this is some information about him:

From the Emihamn database of CD Emigranten (the Emigrant CD):

First name: EMIL J
Last name: BROSTRÖM
Parish: ÖVERLULEÅ (where he was living when he decided to emigrate) County: BD (Norbotten)
Title/Note: ARBETARE (worker)
Port: GÖTEBORG
Date: 1927 06 10 (June 10; date of registering with the police to emigrate from Sweden)
Destination: WINNIPEG MANITOBA, CANADA
Fellows: NEJ (Nej = no. He traveled on his own ticket.)
Source: 120:585:33808

Immigration Record from Canadian Archives

Surname: Brostrom  
Given name: Emil Josef  
Sex: M  
Nationality: Swe  
Date of arrival: 1927/06/20 (YYYY/MM/DD)  
Port of arrival: Halifax , Nova Scotia  
Ship: UNITED STATES , United States  
Reference: RG76 - IMMIGRATION, series C-1-b  
Volume: 1927 volume 10  
Page: 128  
Microfilm reel: T-14811

My sister-in-law said that she thought her father was from Flarken, Sweden, which I think is in Nysatra Parish, County Vasterbotten lan.

I know that some Swedish surnames follow the father's names. For example: Pers Ericsson, means Pers, son of Eric. What does the name BROSTROM mean?  It this a name made of two names?  For example: Bro + Strom?  If this is correct, what does the Bro mean?  

Will I find Olaf Alfred BROSTROM listed as BROSTROM or listed as another name, just like the Ericsson's or Pedersson's?  

This is very confusing! I would appreciate any help you can offer.  
Many thanks,
Best wishes,
Caroline Boston (Canadian version of BROSTROM, I guess!)

2004-11-12, 01:00
Svar #6

Utloggad Ann Little

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1252
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-23, 20:10
    • Visa profil
Hi Caroline,

I'm afraid that I can't be of much help to you apart from letting you know that 'bro' means 'bridge' in Swedish.  

Kind regards,
Ann Little

2004-11-12, 13:04
Svar #7

Ingvar Sahlin

Dear Caroline,

Broström is a combination of two words; bridge and stream(river).

In Norrbotten there was a family Broström incl. Olof* Broström born 1867 in Överluleå, Norrbottens län, see family records www.dis.se  

Best regards from
Ingvar

2004-11-14, 10:05
Svar #8

Caroline Boston

Dear Ann and Ingvar

Many thanks for the name information..it is very interesting how the name came about.Thanks also, Ingvar for the link.

Eliza, Bo and Elisabeth gave me some wonderful information on the 1890 census message board. The people at the top of my chart now, are:

Anders Broström *18/7 1788  
Greta Cajsa Larsdotter *27/1800.

I went into the IGI and found these entries that were submitted by Patrons:

Greta Catarina OR Caisa LARSDOTTER Norstrom  
Birth:  21 JAN 1800    
Marriages: Spouse:  Anders JOHANSSON Brostrom  Marriage:  1819   Prob, Nederlulea, Norrbotten, Sweden  

Greta Catarina OR Caisa LARSDOTTER Norstrom  
Birth:  21 JAN 1800   Nederlulea, Norrbotten, Sweden  
Messages: Record submitted after 1991 by a member of the LDS Church.

Anders JOHANSSON Brostrom  
Birth:  18 FEB 1788   Nederlulea, Norrbotten, Sweden  
Messages: Record submitted after 1991 by a member of the LDS Church

What is your opinion on this? Do you think Anders Johansson Brostrom is the same person as Anders Brostrom? I was told that Anders Brostrom and Greta Cajsa Larsdotter lived in: Brobyn No 2 in Överluleå.

Also,if his name is really Anders Johansson Brostrom, does that mean his father's first name was Johan?

Best wishes,
Caroline

2004-11-14, 10:24
Svar #9

Caroline Boston

Hi Ingvar

I'm not sure where to go to in http://www.dis.se

I'm clicking all sorts of links, but don't have a clue what I'm doing, because I can't read the language.  

Is there a searchable database of names on this website?

Best wishes,
Caroline

2004-11-14, 10:51
Svar #10

Utloggad Eva Dahlberg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4039
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-12, 18:31
    • Visa profil
Caroline, there is an English flag at the bottom of the left hand menu - changes to English. Ingvar recommends searching the DISBYT database in English here which is a member and user submitted database. Click on DISBYT datasbe in the left hand menu.

As non-member you can search with user name and password guest - but will not see family info or submitter's name. You'll also need to use the Swedish letter Ö not Brostrom but Broström.
The name is so common in Sweden so you'll have to search in district Norrbottens län.

The submitter is known to be on Anbytarforum from time to time, so some patience is adviced (but I e-mailed her about this discussion).

To answer your question a Anders Johansson's father (before ca 1900) is indeed Johan (the last name is a patronymic meaning Johan's son) - a sister would be Johansdotter (abbreviated Johansdr or Johansdtr) as in Johan's daughter.

Kind regards,
Eva

PS Caroline also has a query and answers with much information here Anbytarforum: Discussions in English: General questions: 1890 Census

2004-11-14, 11:14
Svar #11

Utloggad Eva Dahlberg

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Reading through the info you have been given under 1890-discussion - the above Olof born 1867 from DISBYT seems to be wrong. But it looks like you need a look-up in the birth records for Emil Joseph to establish the full name and dates of his parents?  

The original church records from Överluleå are available as microfiche, both birth books (volume C:8 1903 - 1908, fiche no A23838) and församlingsbok (parish book that succeeded the clerical surveys) volume AIIa:3 1900 - 1910 - which contains of seven subvolumes.

but unfortunately I can't do that without borrowing them ...

I suggest you send an e-mail to the Regional Archives in Härnösand, which has the original records - and ask them for information. To be certain you follow the correct family.

Kind regards,
Eva

2004-11-14, 23:26
Svar #12

Utloggad Elizabeth Nolfalk-Jorwén

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 833
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-26, 22:58
    • Visa profil
Hi Caroline,
I checked your Anders Broström in the parish book husförhörslängd Överluleå AI:1A, page 258 and there he is mentioned as Anders Johansson Broström.
I checked in the birth records for Nederluleå C:4 for Anders but the only one that I found was Andreas, born 12/2 1788.  
His parents were Johan Hansson and Catrina Pålsdotter 36 years in Brobyn. It might be the right person considering the father´s name Johan and also Brobyn. When I study the AI:1A, page 258, Anders birthdate is a bit scribbly - you can read it as 18/7 but also as another date, eventually 12/2?? It could also be that the priest wrote the wrong date in the parish records.

I also checked in the birth records c:4 for Greta Cajsa and it says Greta Catarina or maybe Carolina, it is hard to tell exactly.
Her parents were Lars Isaksson and Lisa Nilsdotter 28 years. They were living at a place called Witt- something, I can´t read it. Perhaps somebody else can?  

regards,
Eliza

AI:1A Överluleå, GID 1997.26.62500

C:4 Nederluleå, GID 1987.74.35600

2004-11-15, 21:08
Svar #13

Utloggad Berit Tjernberg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 2255
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-17, 13:36
    • Visa profil
Elisabeth,
Kan det vara Wittjärf?

Berit

2004-11-16, 01:20
Svar #14

• Anbytare ****
    • Visa profil
Hej Berit,
det måste det vara! Den moderna stavningen är Vittjärv (trots att detta ligger i Överluleå enl Svenska Ortnamn).  
Tack för hjälpen!  

mvh
Eliza

2004-11-16, 01:25
Svar #15

• Anbytare ****
    • Visa profil
Hi Caroline,
Berit had a suggestion that the place would be Wittjärf in Överluleå (thou the birth records says she was born in Nederluleå).
I agree with her.
Today it?s spelled Vittjärv.

regards,
Eliza

2004-11-16, 08:07
Svar #16

Caroline Boston

Hello Eva

Many thanks for all the information. I was able to get into the Disbyt database and copied and pasted the name  Broström  from your message (as I don't have that ö symbol on my computer). It worked very well!

So, the patronymic system was used prior to 1900? That is good to know. Do you happen to know why other names were added to some last names... ie Anders Johansson...why was the Brostrom added at the end? A patron on the IGI has also added the last name Norstrom to Greta Cajsa Larsdotter.  

I agree that Olof 1867 does not seem to be the correct Olof, and that I also need a look-up for Emil Josef Brostrom to establish his date of birth.  

Emil is proving very mysterious indeed. On the report he gave to the Police in Sweden prior to emigrating to Canada, he said he was going to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Why he should go there, no one knows! He got married in Saskatchewan. I may check the Canadian Archives and see which other Brostroms left the mother land (father land?) before him. This may provide a clue, especially if I can figure out if they were related somehow. Perhaps a cousin or uncle left before Emil did in 1927.

Once again, thank you for all your help.
It is much appreciated.  

Best wishes,
Caroline

2004-11-16, 08:31
Svar #17

Caroline Boston

Hello Eliza:

The birth information you found on Anders was interesting. I decided to look up both Anders and Andreas, as to their meanings, and this is what I found:

ANDERS   m (male)
Usage: Scandinavian
Scandinavian form of ANDREW. A famous bearer was the Swedish physicist Anders Angstrom.  

ANDREAS   m (male)
Usage: German, Greek, Scandinavian, Ancient Greek
Ancient Greek and Latin form of ANDREW. It is also the form used in modern Greek and German.  

In England, priests recorded early names in Latin. I think that perhaps Anders and Andreas are the same person, especially since Anders named one of his children Johan.  

I found this entry on IGI:

Johan Anders Brostrom  
Birth:  02 JUL 1826   Brobyn, Nederlulea, Norrbotten, Sweden  
Father:  Anders JOHANSSON Brostrom  
Mother:  Greta Catarina OR Caisa LARSDOTTER Norstrom      

I am confused as to where Brobyn is. Some reports say Overlulea, Norrbotten, and others say Nederlulea, Norrbotten.

Greta has been transcribed by a Patron on IGI as Greta Catarina OR Caisa Larsdotter Norstrom.
(She's really confusing!!) Where did the Norstrom name come from? It would seem, though, that you have found the right parents. Good job!

Thanks again for all your help. I appreciate it.
Best wishes,
Caroline

2004-11-16, 08:34
Svar #18

Caroline Boston

Hello Berit

Tack för hjälpen!  

(I hope that means, thanks for helping!)(Hey! I might learn some Swedish if I do this long enough!)

Best wishes,
Caroline

2004-11-16, 08:56
Svar #19

Caroline Boston

Hello

These are all the Broström names I found in the Canadian Archives:

Immigration Records (1925-1935)  
Search terms :   : 2=1 : 1=BROSTROM.R160. :  References: 1 - 9 of 9  
Surname Given name Age Nationality Year of arrival  

1  Brostrom  Anna  5  Swe  1929  
2   Brostrom  Emil Josef  19  Swe  1927  
3   Brostrom  Evy  9  Swe  1929  
4   Brostrom  Gunnar L.  26  Fi  1926  
5   Brostrom  Hakan  22  Fi  1926  
6   Brostrom  Karl F.  23  Swe  1929  
7   Brostrom  Lilly  28  Swe  1929  
8   Brostrom  Sivi  7  Swe  1929  
9   van Brostrom  Deg. Kar.  53  Dan  1931

If anyone wants me to check any of these listings, just let me know.  

Also, found this soldier:

Names:  BROSTROM , JOSEPH CHARLES  
Regimental number:  294401  
Reference:  RG 150, Accession 1992-93/166, Box 1113 - 72  
Born Stockholm, Sweden on 25/04/1873  

Incidentally, is Bostrom a totally different name from Brostrom?  

Best wishes
Caroline

2004-11-16, 11:49
Svar #20

• Anbytare ****
    • Visa profil
Hi again Caroline,
I did a look up for Brobyn and it's a village in Överluleå parish, situated in the eastern part. All according to Rosenberg 1882 (a geographical census for 1882) and Svenska ortsnamn 1999 (swedish village-names, census 1999).

regards,
Eliza

2004-11-16, 11:52
Svar #21

• Anbytare ****
    • Visa profil
Caroline,
Correction, nowadays Brobyn belongs to Boden parish (Svenska ortsnamn 1999).

Eliza

2004-11-17, 20:49
Svar #22

Utloggad Maud Svensson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 21972
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 00:20
    • Visa profil
Caroline,

Emil Josef Broström was born March 19, 1908 in Överluleå parish.
Father: Olof Alfred Broström, born July 18, 1879 in Överluleå.
Mother: Henny Maria Olsson, born Sep 29, 1883 in Överluleå.
The parents married Nov 9, 1902.
In 1908 the family lived in Svartbjörnsbyn, Överluleå.
Sources: Överluleå birth/christening records 1908 and Överluleå församlingsbok, parish book/clerical surveys 1900-1909. I have not checked the birth dates of the parents in the birth/christening records.)  

So far my information is correct. From now on, I cannot garantee its reliability as my source is the censuses.

In census 1880 this Olof Alfred is listed, probably Emil Josef's father:

Parish: Överluleå
Residence: Brobyn
Karl Olof Broström b. 1855
Wife Maja Stina Wisp b. 1857
Son Johan Fridolf b. 1877
Son Olof Alfred b. 1879
- all born in Överluleå.

Census 1890:  
Crofter's widow Maja Stina Wisp b. 1857
Son Johan Fridolf b. 1877
Son Olof Alfred b. 1879
Daughter Hulda b. 1882
Son Axel b. 1884
Daughter Maria Albertina b. 1887
- all born in Överluleå.

According to census 1900 Maja Stina Wisp had remarried (a man with the surname Johansson) after 1890 and become a widow again. It seems to have been her second husband's third marriage:

Farmer/freeholder Maja Stina Wisp Johansson b. 1857, widow
Her children in her 1st marriage:
Johan Fridolf Broström Karlsson b. 1877
Olof Alfred b. 1879
Hulda b. 1882
Axel b. 1884
Maria Albertina b. 1887
Her son in her 2nd marriage:
Isak b. 1895
Her late husband's daughters in his 1st marriage:
Anna Emelia b. 1883
Emma Johanna b. 1884
Her late husband's daughter in his 2nd marriage:
Lydia Albertina b. 1889
- all born in Överluleå.

As far as I can find out of the censuses 1880 and 1890 this is probably your Henny Maria:

Residence: Svartbjörnsbyn
Gabriel Olofsson b. 1847 (in census 1880 he is listed with the surname Olsson, which is a short form of Olofsson)
Wife Anna Kajsa Wikström b. 1859
Daughter Hulda Magdalena b. 1879
Daughter Augusta Katarina b. 1881
Daughter Henny Maria b. 1883
Son Nils Gabriel b. 1887
Son Olof Bernhard b. 1889
- all born in Överluleå.

Census 1900:  
Residence: Svartbjörnsbyn
Gabriel Åström Ohlsson b. 1847
Wife Anna Kajsa Wikström b. 1859
Daughter Augusta Katarina b. 1881
Daughter Henny Maria b. 1883
Son Nils Gabriel b. 1887
Son Olof Bernhard b. 1889
Son Emil Wigert b. 1891
Son Adolf Linus b. 1893
Daughter Ebba Rosena b. 1897
- all born in Överluleå.

To check the information given in censuses and, if it is correct, get specific birth dates, you could contact the Regional Archives (Landsarkivet) in Härnösand, www.ra.se/hla/english.htm    

Best regards,
Maud
Hälsar vänligen
Maud

2004-11-18, 01:24
Svar #23

Caroline Boston

Hi Eliza:

Many thanks for your information on Brobyn.
So Brobyn was never in Nederlulea?
A patron on the IGI has stated that Lars Olof Brostrom was born 28/10/1827 in Brobyn, Nederlulea, Norbotten. All other references I have to Brobyn say it was in Overlulea. I shall put Overlulea in my records.  
I just thought I'd ask, as county boundaries often changed in England. You could have a town in one county in one census, and in the next census it would say the town was in a different county!  

Many thanks again. I appreciate your help.
Best wishes,
Caroline

2004-11-18, 02:07
Svar #24

Caroline Boston

Hello Maud

Thank you for your message, and for all the wonderful information!

Yes, that is our Emil. We knew he was born in 1908 and that his father was Olof Alfred (we had Olaf Alfred recorded). I am pleased that you have found the correct name for Emil's mother, as we had Marie Henry Olson.  

With Emil's birthdate being 1908, I had thought his father was probably born around 1880. I am satisfied that the Olof in the 1880 and 1890 censuses is the correct one. Especially, since he married in 1902, which made him 21-22 yrs old.

We did not have Olof's marriage date of 1902, so thank you for that. I would imagine that there would have been perhaps 2 or 3 children born before Emil in 1908. Would you agree? I understand there is no 1910 census. When did the next census take place, where I might find some more of Olof's children?

The information on Maja-Stina is most interesting. I did not have any of the children from her 2nd marriage. Thanks.

I have information form the IGI on another child of Lars Olof Brostrom and Brita Lisa Hansdotter:

IGI (Patron submission)
Alfred Brostrom    
Birth:  26 JUN 1871  , Norrbotten, Sweden
Father: Lars Olof Brostrom  
Mother: Brita Lisa Hansdotter  

I have checked the 1890 census website for Alfred, but do not see him there.  

Do you have any opinion on the reliability of the patron submissions on IGI?  

Well, I have a lot of data to record now, so I'd better get on with it.  

Once again, many thanks for your help. I appreciate all your efforts.

Best wishes,
Caroline

2004-11-18, 02:53
Svar #25

Caroline Boston

Hi Eliza

I'm just going over this information you gave me on Friday:
---------------------------------
Parents to Maja-Stina Wisp  
Olof Gustaf Wisp, born 1824  
Brita Cajsa Larsdotter, born 1828  

Maja Stina had at least 1 brother:  
Olof Gustaf *1852 (his last name was Olsson (Olofsson) after his fathers first name Olof  
-------------------------------

So, on my chart, do I record his name as:
Olof Gustaf Olsson Wisp?
Olof Gustaf Olofsson Wisp?  
Olaf Gustaf Wisp Olofsson?  or...
Olaf Gustaf Wisp Olsson ?

I've got another person on my chart who confuses me too. Her name was Greta Catarina Larsdotter. A patron on IGI added the name Norstrom after the name Larsdotter.  

Why do some of these families seem to have 2 last names? Is it a custom, or a way to differentiate all the many Larsdotter's or Johansson's families?

Best wishes,
Caroline

2004-11-18, 06:30
Svar #26

Utloggad Eva Dahlberg

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Caroline, in Sweden we have the clerical surveys or household examination rolls which are continuos (sp?) and cover every year - hopefully from the 1700s to 1991. They are a much better source for information than the so called census which were made also in 1910 and 1920 (every ten year from 1860 to 1930). I mention the one from 1900-1910 in my earlier intervention, which cover 10 years (which they often do) but in 7 subvolumes. They mention everything that happens during that time (moving around within or outside the parish, marriage, children, death, military service, confirmation etc).

The census was an extract from the clerical survey - and the parish priest (or whoever wrote it) often made mistakes in the extract when transcribing the parish of birth (often became the one they lived in, I have a relative in Norrbotten county that has four different parishes of birth in the census from 1880 to 1900  - and she lived in Överluleå at the time of three of them, so I know that parish has lots of mistakes in the census, but also in the clerical surveys - but then it comes down to two ...) - there is also a possibility for mistakes at the time of entering the data from those censuses to the database. Often there are also mistakes when it comes to several marriages - which parent is mother/father of the children.

The parish books from the 1900s is what someone should look in. I think you are prepared to contact the genealogical society of Boden-Överluleå area (address: Boden Överluleå ForskarFörening, c/o Stina Elming, Glimmervägen 17, 961 46 Boden, e-mail boff.boden@spray.se)? An area expert would also see it if you post under Överluleå and not here under family names (please then state that you already have all the census info - otherwise you'll get that again- you can state the heading of this discussion and copy the pathway/link even if you can't format it).

Names: we had the patronymic system as I said, but that doesn't prohibit many using also a family name. It's common already in the early 1800s in Norrbotten county, many go by two names. But sometimes for women you only see another name in the marriage book, never in any other source (children's last names are never given until they move away from their parents). People can change that non-patronymic name as they wish, use or drop, until the first legislation came in 1901. We put the 'son' name before the othe name - Olofsson Wisp (IF you can document that it really was his name - he could have taken another family name, shich we also see, different last names among siblings, so I would write Olofsson until I know something else, and not Olsson as that is more uncommon in the north).

Boström and Broström are indeed different names.

Patron-submitted info in IGI are in genealogical circles known to be taken as a lead - with a lot of caution. There are often many mistakes - but some are very reliable (it all depends on the researcher itself, it's no difference (higher standards) between genealogical work in IGI and other user-submitted databases (DISBYT, world trees on Rootsweb/Ancestry/FamilyTreeMaker websites or personal webpages). You never know until you follow the family yourself. The persons might very well exist if you check birth/marriage/death records but the connections (relationships) between generations might not exist in real life (ie in the other sources).

You might like to read here on Swedish roots for info on different subjects.

Best wishes,
Eva

PS. Swedish church books as the clerical surveys, until at least ca 1895 you can borrow and study at the Family History centres the LDS has around the world. The material from the 1900s might be available there also I don't know that, but we have a limit of access for material younger than 70 years. For Överluleå they are avaible until 1932, as they are divided 1900-1910, 1910-1920, 1920-1932.

Sorry for the long post!

2004-12-06, 18:19
Svar #27

Caroline Boston

Hi Eva

Many thanks for all the information. It looks as though my next move should be with the genealogical society. I'd like to thank you on behalf of the Boston (Brostrom) family of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, for all your help with my enquiries.  
Best wishes
Caroline

2004-12-23, 20:11
Svar #28

uno bjurling

Carl Johan Broström f. 29/5 1757. Reste från Stockholm till Finland pga att han tagit värvning och bildade på detta sätt släkten Broström i Finland. Han var ca 17 år gammal, om han kommer från Stockhom eller om han bara var förlagd där vet jag ej. Släktingar söker kontakt med någon eller några som vet något om Carl Johan Broströms anor.

Uno Bjurling

2005-02-02, 06:34
Svar #29

Caroline Boston

Hi

Regarding 1890 census:

If anyone feels up to a challenge, could they please try and find Axel Broström b. 1864 Overlulea, son of Johan Andersson Broström and Cajsa Greta Persdotter.  

I found all of his siblings, but I can't find Axel.  

Many thanks,
Regards
Caroline

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna