ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Lindenstjerna  (läst 654 gånger)

2003-04-30, 08:26
läst 654 gånger

anna

I hope that no one would mind if I posted in English but, does anyone have information on this family?

2003-05-01, 16:21
Svar #1

Peter Karlsson / anbytarvärd (Peter)

It would be nice if you mentioned something more about this; it's easier if you tell more of what you already know, and from what sources it comes.
Many names can sound noble, but it's not sure they are..
Please also fill in your full name in the future.
 Peter/Admin.

2003-05-01, 23:58
Svar #2

Anna Gunnarsdottir

The information that I read is from the Adelslexicon (a German book) which states that in 1795 the sons of a certain 'von Ceumern' and an Elisabeth von Lindenstjerna took the name 'von Ceumern-Lindenstjerna'.
The 'von Ceumern' family came from Germany and the 'von Lindenstjerna' from Sweden, however, both families were ennobled in Sweden and the 'von Ceumern-Lindenstjerna's' are Barons, and apparently can be best described today as 'Baltic nobility'.

I can not find any information about a 'Lindenstjerna' or 'von Lindenstjerna' in the Swedish nobility, so that is why I was curious if anyone had more information?
Thank you.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna