ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Eriksson, Olaf Albert - Emigr Sweden 1881 ?  (läst 636 gånger)

2012-01-12, 18:45
läst 636 gånger

Meryth Hilleborn

I received this from a friend here in USA,can someone help?

My great grandfathers’ name: Olaf Albert Erickson (the spelling of the last name may have been changed when he arrived)

He arrived here aboard the ship “City of Berlin” August 1, 1881

His estimated date of birth on arrival was 21

The port of departure was Liverpool, England & Queenstown, Ireland

He may have been born in Lynsdal, Sweden or Ljundsal, Sweden (note this information seems quite unclear to me I have a photo copy of a registration card that show his birth date of May 11. This card shows the correct number of children and that he is married but I believe that it is for the wrong Olaf Erickson. I am including this only because it may remotely be correct. I have not been able to find any information that tells me in fact where in Sweden he came from or his correct birth date.

I know this information is really scant and that you may not be able to help me. Thank you for your time.

2012-01-12, 22:34
Svar #1

Utloggad Moderator USA

• Moderator *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1328
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
The thread is transferred from Discussions in English/General as this is a querie, with search for a specific person.
At transfer heading is adjusted according to the guide-lines for the page. (Poster is informed by e-mail).

2012-01-15, 08:20
Svar #2

Utloggad Moderator USA

• Moderator *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1328
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
Later, identical double postings in different other topics has been removed according to forum rules.  
Poster has again been informed by e-mail to registered adress.

Poster: If that adress is wrong - please correct it !

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna