ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Baur family - emigrated in 1884  (läst 455 gånger)

2009-11-26, 00:31
läst 455 gånger

Sofia Ingmarsson

I am looking for the Baur family who emigrated to America on Oct 10, 1884. The father, August Alfred Larsson Baur (b June 4, 1855 in Mölltorp parish) had probably already left Sweden a couple of years earlier to work as a boiler-man on an Atlantic steam ship. His wife, Charlotta Christina Johansdotter (b Jan 11, 1858 in Sventorp parish) travelled in 1884 with their son Johan Alfred (b July 7, 1879 in Mölltorp). Their last residence in Sweden was Oxlagården in Mölltorp parish, Västergötland.

I have tried searching for the family on the Ancestry website but I cannot find anything. Can someone please help me? I would like to know what happened to these people after arriving in America.

Sincerely
Sofia

2009-11-26, 15:39
Svar #1

Utloggad Monica Svedberg

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 724
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-02-10, 13:08
    • Visa profil
As far as I can see from Emigranten Populär the wife left Sweden in 1881 and the son in 1884 togeather with what I guess is his grandfather and grandmother on the mother´s side. Destination New York, but that doesn´t say where they went from there. You could try to look at the passengers´ lists for New York for the years 1881 and 1884. I´ll send you a mail with the dates they left Sweden.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna