ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Johan Tevik born 1876  (läst 909 gånger)

2007-10-07, 03:51
läst 909 gånger

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 689
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-23, 18:19
    • Visa profil
I am looking for descendants of Johan. If anyone is a descendant or knows them I ask you to please email me directly as we cannot put names of living persons on this website.

I have reason to believe that perhaps his descendants could be living in this County/Province.

Thanks!
Georgina

2007-10-07, 14:41
Svar #1

Utloggad Britt-Marie Waller

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4945
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-07, 13:06
    • Visa profil
Hello Georgina!

According to www.familysearch.org there is a man named Johan Severin Knudsen Tevik born 1876-06-18 at Aure, More and Romsdal in Norway. Is this the man you are referring to?

Are you sure that this man has descendants in Östergötland, Sweden? If you look at this page with the swedish phonebook you can find some people with this last name living in Linköping, Östergötland:  

www.eniro.se

Regards

Britt-Marie

2007-10-09, 14:21
Svar #2

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 689
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-23, 18:19
    • Visa profil
Yes, this is the man I am referring to but I am not sure his decendants went to Sweden. Although I know other relatives who went from one country to another. I also noticed him on familysearch and also people with name of Tevik in Linköping on eniro.se. Since there is a Temple of the church not too far from Linköping I was hoping that if they were related and saw my posting, I would hear from them.

Thank you very much for your reply! I may not known of these other ways to check and your help is very much appreciated!

Best regards,
Georgina

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna