ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Ä: Ulrika Martinsdatter, född 24.02.1848 Högseter, miss parents? Anders Larsen, född 14.12.1844 Torp, Elfsborglän. miss parents?  (läst 833 gånger)

2007-10-09, 19:45
läst 833 gånger

Marte Sjøblom

Is there anyone who knows the parents to Ulrika Martindatter also called Rikka, born 24.02.1848 Högseter, Sverige. Moved to norway in 1870, 23 years old. Brought her daughter Anna Mathilde with her, born 22.02.1867. Ulrika died in 1930.  

Is there anyone who kows the parents to Anders Larsen, born 14.12.1844 Torp, Elfsborgs län, Sverige. Came to Norway in 1870. Met later Ulrika Martinsdatter in Borge and they got married. They got 7 kids, the 8 was out of marrage (Anna Mathilde). Anders Larsen died in 29.05.1901

2007-10-10, 11:58
Svar #1

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
www.slaktdata.org has lots of church records searchable online - much like Digitalarkivet. The parishes covered include Högsäter and Torp. Besides searching online, you can also download Excel files of the specific church books, which will give you much more flexible search options.

I can't find any Ulrika Martinsdotter born in Högsäter, no matter the date. Her daughter is born there though;
1867-02-22 Anna Mathilda, no father stated, mother is Pigan Ulrika Martinsdotter at Öxnäs.

I did a broader search, for any Ulrika born in 1848 in any parish, and I think this may be her in a neighbouring parish, Järbo:  
1848-02-24 Ullrika, father: Martin Oskar Strandberg, mother: Piga Marta Andersd., at Skällsäter, Yttre, Nytorp

I suggest you download the relevant files and continue your search from there.

I can't find Anders Larsson on the date you say in Torp (no Anders at all in 1844, and only two Anders in all of the 1840s, none of which has a father named Lars or Larsson). Perhaps he too can be found in one of the neighbouring parishes. Torp in Älvsborgs län is in Valbo härad, which is made up of these parishes - maybe he's in one of them: Valbo-Ryr (former Ryr, Norra Ryr), Färgelanda, Högsäter, Järbo, Lerdal, Råggärd, (former Rudjal, Roggered), Rännelanda, Torp, Ödeborg. Records from all of these parishes can be found at the Släktdata website (I haven't checked if all cover the relevant time period, though). Or, maybe he was in Torp right before he moved to Norway. You could ask if he's in the moving out records for Torp that year, so he could be traced back in time through the husförhörslängder. BTW, it's a strange coincidence that they're supposed to have come from exactly the same area, and left Sweden in the same year, but still met and married in Norway...

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna