ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Agnes M. Ericsson  (läst 280 gånger)

2000-06-17, 16:17
läst 280 gånger

Gonzaone

I am looking for Agnes M. Ericsson. She was born in Långsele, Västerbotten, Sweden around 1880. She immigrated to the United States somewhere between the time she was 12 and 20. This all the information I have. If you need to reply in Swedish, that is alright as I have someone who can translate for me. Thank-you.  
Ashley Gonzalez

2005-05-18, 22:21
Svar #1

Marianne Björn

It is now quite some time since your request, so maybe you gave up by now. Anyhow, this is what I found:  

In the Swedish Consensus 1890, there is an Agnes but born in 1988 and living just with her mother and sister. See:
http://www.foark.umu.se/folk/y/person.asp?lannr=22&forsnr=45&pnr=660

The mother's titel is los piga, that is a maid that has not a fixed position. The daughters are both of them illegitimate children. If it is the  
correct family, maybe that is the explanation why they left for the States. To have an illegitimate child at that time was very difficult.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna