ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Olof Persson from Vårmland  (läst 572 gånger)

2006-02-28, 02:17
läst 572 gånger

Audrey Parks

I am trying to find more information about Olof Persson b. 28 December 1846 in Värmland, parish of birth not known for certain, but it could possibly be Gräsmark since family members were told he may have come from there.  The Census in Sweden and the parish records only show his birth place as Värmland.

He left Värmland (date unknown) and ended up in Stugun, Jämtland.  In the parish records there he has been found listed as labourer Olof Persson born 28 Dec. 1846 Värmland, and maried to Kristina Katarina Carlsdotter b. 19 June 1858.  Children born to them in Stugubyn, Stugun were Karl Peter Julius 16 June 1875, Olof Martin 03 Sept. 1876, Emma Kristina 01 Sept. 1878 and Andreas Albert 23 August 1881.

Is there any way that his exact parish of birth in Värmland can be found, and who his parents were and their dates of birth?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

2006-03-01, 08:06
Svar #1

Utloggad Lena Mårtenson Tingstam

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 198
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-04-16, 10:18
    • Visa profil
In the Stugun HFL during the time before he got married to Kristina you can see that a Per Persson born 1844 2/5 is noted on the same pages as Olof. There is no birth parish for him either, only Värmland. He later on becomes Per Persson Stadin.

When checking Gräsmark birth records there are two brothers Olof b.1846 28/12 and Per b.1844 2/5 - children of Per Christoffersson and his wife Marta Olsdotter. Olof is born in Lusketorp (under Tinbonäs) and Per in Fäbron (under Tinbonäs).

Happy hunting!

2006-03-01, 17:04
Svar #2

Audrey Parks

Hi Lena,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give me this information.  Is there any way you could find out more information about Per Christoffersson and Marta Olsdotter to see when and where they were born, their marriage date, and possibly their parents?

Since I live in Canada and don't have the resources for detailed searching in Sweden, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna