ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Höglund, Lars Peter. Died/död in Strängnäs, 1887  (läst 354 gånger)

2005-04-08, 04:14
läst 354 gånger

Robert M. George

Seeking information regarding the parents of Lars Peter Höglund.

Have been told Lars died in Strängnäs in 1887. Was married to Johanna Mathilda Andersson who was born 8/16/1855 in Strängnäs, daughter of Johan Anderson and Anna Carlotta Person. Lars Peter Höglund had 3 children (Karl F, John Sigfried, and Frieda). Lars died, his son Karl went to Stockholm, married, emigrated to Boston (alone). Later joined by wife, daughters, Mother, brother, and sister. Have their data.

Lars would have been my great-grandfather on my mother's side of the family. (Lars = my Mother's Father's Father. Trying to go back further.)

Thank you for any information you may have regarding his parents.
Bob George

2005-04-08, 10:01
Svar #1

Utloggad Per Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1827
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-09-04, 21:36
    • Visa profil
Bob.

Lars Petter was born at Spånga, Ärla (some 30 km south of Strängnäs) 1852-01-08.
Parents:
Farm worker Per Olsson, b. 1825-05-05 in Ärla, and his wife  
Brita Stina Malmström, b. 1831-05-23 in Kloster parish.
(Ärla Ai:15 p. 320)

Lars Petter probably took on the name Höglund later in his life. He died at Lilla Påltorp, Strängnäs Landsförsamling, 1887-12-08.  

The children in the record of 1887 are:
Frida Karolina, b. 1876-03-03,
Karl Fridolf 1879-04-09,
Johan Sigfrid 1885-02-07.
All born in Strängnäs and noted as not baptised into the Swedish State Church.
(Strängnäs AIC:20 p.76)

The record of his estate is kept at Landsarkivet, Uppsala, and you can order a copy from them. It may be a bit hard to read, though.

Per Thorsell.

2005-04-08, 22:52
Svar #2

Robert M George

Thank you for your help.  I will share the info with Mark (another descendant of Lars Petter - we are both descendants of Karl Fridolf.)  Karl Fridolf came to Boston (followed by his wife, 2 daughters and his mother.)  Later, he moved to Brooklyn, NY (remarried)and then moved to  Philadelphia where he died in 1920, pneumonia brought on by the Spanish flu.
Bob George

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna