ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Aspling, Carolina, f 1796-09-11 i Stockholm.  (läst 608 gånger)

1999-10-19, 21:38
läst 608 gånger

Utloggad Robert Hammarstedt

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 330
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-04-09, 23:34
    • Visa profil
    • www.hammarstedt.st
Hej !
Jag söker Aspling, Carolina, f 1796-09-11 i Stockholm. Hon gifter sig med Johan Matsson Widén i Viksjö, Västernorrland.
Känner någon till henne?
Är hon ett barnhusbarn ?  
/Robert

2000-02-19, 03:30
Svar #1

Geoffrey Froberg Morris

Carolina Aspling was an orphan in Allmanna barnhuset, Stockholm. Her name is on a register 1807-54 p.152. It's also on the utlamnade barns register #6432, when she moved to Ljustorp. She moved later to Viksjo, Vasternorrland. She was born 4 Oct. 1796,(doptes 8 Oct. 1796) Jacob/Johannes socken, Stockholm. Her parents were Gustaf Aspling (f.1772) and Anna Charlotta Lindblad f.6 Jan.1773 to Anders Lindblad and Hedvig Charlotta Berg, Hedvig Eleanora socken, Stockholm. She is 1 of six children that Gustaf and Anna Charlotta had. Gustaf Aspling was handelsbokhallare, we don't know where or when he was born. He worked for the Portugease consulat in Stockholm according to the Stockholm census. In the 1800 Stockholm census he was in prison on Langholmen. After prison he went to Bjorneborg Finland. There he was going to send for the family but became very sick and died 23 July 1805, begrav 26 July 1805. Anna Charlotta finding herself poor and unable to take care of all the children took some of the children to Allmanna barnhuset. She wrote a letter of explanation to the barnhus when she brought the children. When I contacted Allmanna barnhuset they said the letter was at Riksarkivet. A researcher there Margareta Andersson found it and due to the frail condition would not copy it for me. Anna Charlotta Lindblad died in Maria socken, Stockholm 17 Jan. 1849. Carolina Aspling and Johan Mattsson Widen are my great,great,great grandparents. I would be happy to share all the information I have about them.  Geoffrey Froberg Morris
P.O. Box 313
Nauvoo, Illinois 62354 0313
U.S.A.

Min mor kommer ifran Solleftea. Jag kan lasa och skriva svenska ganska bra.

2000-02-20, 23:26
Svar #2

Utloggad Robert Hammarstedt

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 330
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-04-09, 23:34
    • Visa profil
    • www.hammarstedt.st
Hello Geoffrey!
Tnx for the information! I´m very greatful to get this information though I´m the one living in Sweden and should be able to get this information easier than You.... :)
I have found some 6 generations behind Johan Mattsson Widén. I would be happy to share my information and to get Yours.
Do You have any e-mail address ?
You can reach me at r_hammarstedt@hotmail.com or at robert.hammarstedt@sweco.se
You can find my homepage at  
http://home4.swipnet.se/~w-40256/rha.html
Sorry, only in Swedish so far... But I can see from Your message that Your Swedish is very good!
Sending my best regards,
/Robert

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna