ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Johansen, Egan/Egon  (läst 788 gånger)

2002-08-01, 14:46
läst 788 gånger

Kristina Brown

I am searching for family of Egan/Egon Johansen.
His parents were Valborg and Charles Johansen. Egan was born in Valby (?)Denmark 1920 (?) Valborg and Charles and Egon and a younger sister moved to Stockholm in 1940 (?). Valborg is my great grand father's sister. My greatgrandfather came to the USA in 1913, his name was Lauritz Jacobsen.

I thank you for your kindness.

Kristina Brown
Connecticut USA

2002-08-05, 20:15
Svar #1

Kristina Brown

I have more information on Egon Johansen.
Egon was living in  (c/o E.E.K.) Ciandsgatan 49B Stockholm in December 1945

Egon was living in RenstiernasgolTan 24 Stockholm
December 1946.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tak
Kristina

2002-08-10, 09:45
Svar #2

Utloggad Eva Dahlberg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4039
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-12, 18:31
    • Visa profil
Hi Kristina, since you have the addresses (although I believe the spelling might be a bit off) and it's rather recent, check with either the City Archives of Stockholm at stadsarkivet@ssa.stockholm.se or Genealogiska föreningen at gf@genealogi.net .  

I checked the CD Sveriges dödbok (Swedish Death book) 1950-1999, which only contains names for people deceased after 1970, and didn't find a match. He could also still be alive, but you need a more exact birth date (and year!) for him, which the above mentioned may be able to provide.

Best regards,
Eva Dahlberg

2002-08-10, 18:28
Svar #3

Ian Hamilton Genealogiska Föreningen

The Genealogical Society has access to taxation indexes for Stockholm 1922-1994 which means that we can often trace people who have been living in Stockholm during that period.

Here is what we found about Egon:

Egon Marinus Johansen, konditor (pastry cook, confectioner) b. 1924 Nov 5th (in early indexes the year is 1921).  
He had the following addresses:

Renstiernas gata 24 (1947)
Sköntorpsvägen 110 (1952, 1960)
Östrandsvägen 58 (1964, 1967)
Ejdervägen 42 123 49 Farsta (1985,1994)

From about 1946/47 he is married to

Inez Hedvig Johansen b. 1920 Aug 6th

It should be easy to check their present address and if they have any children as soon as the tax authorities are open.

2002-08-11, 16:04
Svar #4

Kristina Brown

Eva and Ian,
Tak! This is the best information !!  My grandmother would very much like to find any information on her family. Her father was born in Denmark and came to the US in 1910? We have not been able to find any information on him entering the US. We have not been able to find any information on him or his parents in Denmark. I have searched the DDD and the emigration records for Denmark and have not found him. My grandmother gave me some old letters from Egon. Egon was my ggrandfather's sister's son. I thought if I could find him I might be able to find more information on the family in Denmark.  
Thank you so very much for your help. I will call my grand mother and let her know what you have found. She will be very happy!
Regards,
Kristina

2006-04-29, 16:37
Svar #5

Kristina Brown

Ian,
Thank you so very much for helping my family find each other. When I wrote to you this past week I did not know if you would still be at your address after 4 years. The help that you gave me allowed me to telephone my greatuncle's daughter, in Sweden. It was wonderful to talk to her and I will be sending her old photographs of her father. The connection with her will help us to learn the answers to the many questions we have searched for for the past 20 years. My grandmother is 91 years old and has been searching for her Danish family for many years. It was wonderful to call her and let her know that we had found them!

My thanks to all of the kind people on the Anbytarforum for years of help.

Warm regards, Kristina Brown

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna