ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Bernt Magnussun in Malmo 1873  (läst 639 gånger)

2005-11-20, 00:17
läst 639 gånger

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 687
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-01-25, 03:33
    • Visa profil
Now that is an interesting name - I wonder if it is supposed to be Bengt.  
Bernt is the way it is on familysearch.
He married Anna Korsman 13 DEC 1873   Caroli Forsamling, Malmo, Malmohus, Sweden.

If someone can find more info on this couple it would be greatly appreciated.

Then most important information I wish to find is the parents of Anna Korsman who was born 1853
in Franninge.

Many thanks to anyone who can help me with this!

2005-11-20, 09:07
Svar #1

Utloggad Carin Olofsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5009
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-10, 15:20
    • Visa profil
    • Hembygdshistoria
According to a birth record on http://www.ddss.nu, Birth records for Malmö, his name was Berndt Magnusson when he and Anna got their daughter Maria Elisabeth 24 February 1874. They then lived in Dufvan N. XVIII, Malmö Caroli (page 289 in the husförhörslängd). He was a blacksmithworker.

Also in the husförhörslängd the name is Bernt, and he was born 1 March 1850, but I cannot read the place. It looks like Hoby (GID 1308.18.49100 if you have access to Genline).

Anna was born out-of-wedlock 18 August 1853 (christened 28 August). Her mother was Catharina Korsman, Bjelkhult, 41 years old. No father is mentioned.

2005-11-20, 16:30
Svar #2

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 687
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-01-25, 03:33
    • Visa profil
Thank you very much for this information! All your wonderful help makes me so happy  

But their is a mystery in the family of Anna.

A long time ago {not on this website}I had been given the information that Johan Korsman born 1819 {my great great grandfather} was a son of Carl Korsman and Catharina Sofia Carlsdotter.  

Johan was born in the same place you found Anna born with mother Catharina Korsman (but it would not be the same mother as Johan because her age was 41 in 1853 so she would be born in 1812}

I do not have a dotter Catharina for the Parents Carl and Catharina - but maybe?
I will keep looking to solve this mystery.

Thanks again!

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna