ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Gunnar Fredrik Dahlström  (läst 473 gånger)

2022-05-20, 23:54
läst 473 gånger

Utloggad Martin Remus

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 12
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-22, 02:03
    • Visa profil
Hello from Minnesota,

I am a volunteer researcher for the Swedish Genealogical Society of Minnesota. I have been helping two former University of Minnesota professors as they prepare an application to have a former synagogue in Minneapolis placed on the National Register of Historic Places. The reason is Gunnar Fredrik (b. 18 Jan 1900, Malmö Caroli) had immigrated to Minnesota in the 1920s and then opened an interior design business: Dahlström and Weinberger. He did interiors for movie theaters, but he also designed the interior of this former synagogue.

Gunnar had siblings who did not come to America and we know he made some trips to Sweden during his life, perhaps bringing some of his design paintings with him to leave there. The professors are seeking images of these paintings in order to add them to the application.

Does anyone know if Gunnar Fredrik is known in Sweden and if his design paintings are displayed anywhere in the country?

Best regards,
Martin Remus

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna