ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help in reading record  (läst 823 gånger)

2022-02-23, 01:42
läst 823 gånger

Utloggad Carol Kemp

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 316
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-12-21, 18:15
    • Visa profil

Any help would be appreciate.  Carol

I cannot tell where Stina Jansdotter (14 Aug 1778, although it says 1779) goes to next.  It looks like she moves to Snavlunda in Jan 1846???  However, I could not find moving out or moving in records for that date.  And I cannot find her anywhere.  The last record I have is  [/size]https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/C0053130_00028

2022-02-23, 03:09
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4531
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-22, 21:08
    • Visa profil
Yes you are right, but the note end with "hos sin måge" = with her son in law, so do you have followed her daughters?

2022-02-23, 07:00
Svar #2

Utloggad Carol Kemp

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Leif,

Yes, I have.  I thought that since her daughter, Brita Stina Persdotter, had moved to Snavlunda, that she might be with her.  But I did not see her in any of the household records.  So I checked the other daughters also and did not see her.  Brita's husband, Adam Gustafsson, 7 Apr 1807, died in Snavlunda in 1848.  So maybe Stina never moved in with her daughter.  I even looked through the death records for Snavlunda from 1846-1855, and did not see her.  I'm not sure she ever moved to Snavlunda.  There is some kind of note regarding Adam Gustafsson and Enka?? on the household record for Brita, but I'm not sure who this is.

https://[/size]sok.riksarkivet.se[/size]/bildvisning/C0001374_00339

2022-02-23, 11:33
Svar #3

Utloggad Erik Mouwitz

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 126
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-02-05, 15:23
    • Visa profil
Hello Carol!

You'll find Stina Jansdotter in Snavlunda AI:11 page 277 :

https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/C0001372_00300

Her name is written in very faint pencil under her daughters family. In the far left column, we learn that she was "skrifven i Undenäs", that is, her official place of residence was still Undenäs.

I do not interpret the image you posted above as a moving record, but rather a death record. There is a cross, and then it says "d. 20 Januari 1846 i Snavlunda", "in Snavlunda". Surely it would say "till Snavlunda", "to Snavlunda" if it were a moving record? We also learn from other pages in the same volume (page 32, for an example) that this particular priest recorded deaths in this way - drawing a cross and writing the date.

I did not find her death record on that date in either Snavlunda or Undenäs. I just had a quick look though, so I definitely think you should check surrounding dates/years for both parishes as well. It could also be the case that her death was not recorded anywhere but the husförhörslängd, due to the ambiguity of her living situation - the priest in Snavlunda thought that it was the responsibilty of the priest in Undenäs to officially record the death and vice versa. I have a few instances of this among my ancestors.

2022-02-23, 16:53
Svar #4

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4531
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-22, 21:08
    • Visa profil
I completely agree with Erik Mouwitz, it is her death date and the death record is missing, probably because her death was in one parish while she was actually registered in another.

2022-02-23, 18:25
Svar #5

Utloggad Carol Kemp

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Erik & Leif:

Thank you so much for your help.  I have been trying to find Stina for quite awhile.  Her parents are my 3rd great-grandparents, and I have been trying to fill in that family.

Thanks again, Carol

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna