ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need help with 1676 tax record for Balkeryd, Torpa parish  (läst 729 gånger)

2021-07-25, 23:33
läst 729 gånger

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1002
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-09, 14:32
    • Visa profil
Attached is a 1676 tax record for Balkeryd in Torpa parish that I need help understanding. 

I think it lists the following:

Jöns widower, Nils and wife  and then it lists an Anders? and ? from ? in Stackarp in Torpa parish.   

I notice that all their numbers are listed in the second column - not sure what the headings say, so I've also attached the column headings from the top of the page which I don't understand. 

Mantalslängder 1642-1820 Kronobergs län 1642-1820 (G) 28 (1676) Image 1130 / Page 1127
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v840152?image=1130&page=1127

Thanks for any help with this,

Vicki

2021-07-26, 06:30
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5115
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-14, 18:42
    • Visa profil
Anders and h, wife, from Hambra, to Stacharp in Torpa.

The heading says first "Personer behåldne" - I don't know how to translate the latter part but I think the first part says it all.
Under that "skatte, crono frels." wich is what kind of real estate it is. Skatte means the farmers owned it themself and payed taxes to the government, crono was owned buy "the crown", the government so they payed both taxes and rent. And Frelse, those farms could only be owned by the nobility, and was taxed differently.
Next box says "militie hem.", farms owned by the military in some way. I guess they just payed their taxes to the military or maybe sometimes was used as residence for military officers.
Next column is "Militie betiente", military personel.
Last column is "utfattige och knechte hust.", impoverished and soldier's wifes.

2021-07-26, 13:29
Svar #2

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1002
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-09, 14:32
    • Visa profil
Thank you, Kalle.   

This is very helpful!

Vicki

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna