ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Translation and Information  (läst 1017 gånger)

2021-07-06, 00:01
läst 1017 gånger

Utloggad David Arvidson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 8
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-10-12, 22:27
    • Visa profil
I am working to track down information about the children of Kristina Lovisa Westlund.  She had a number of children and the records do not show the names of their fathers.

https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/00196897_00200

The first son, Olof Emanuel, appears to be a sailor.  I can pretend to understand Swedish, but I do not.  I think the text mentions that he was a sailor that worked out of Gävle and that he might have been engaged to a Norwegian woman named Berta Mikkelsen from Furnas.

Below the text in regards to Olof there seems to be mention about the father of Ellen Hildegard.

Then below that seems to be some text about Olof marrying a woman with the surname of Ruberg.

Below that there is some text about Erik Svenson and it might be in regards to Ulla Margareta who might be the daughter of Ellen Hildegard.

Can you take a look at the page and let me know what the text means and to which people it probably applies?   I have seen on other sites where people believe that Ellen's father is Karl Larsson.

Thank you.

2021-07-06, 08:52
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5115
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-14, 18:42
    • Visa profil
You got the first part right, so I won't translate it. The rest is:

Father, according to written confession, is busines ? Anton Robert Ferdinand Lindström from Borlänge born 11/8 1880

Removed from Gävle sailors association 31/2 1921.
Married? 12/8 1927 with Anna Ottilia Rudberg from Sandarne.

Father: Erik Elon Svensson born 24/8 1909 from Oscars parish in Stockholm, according to written confession 2/10 1929

2021-07-06, 11:09
Svar #2

Utloggad Ingemar Sundewall

• Ingemar Sundewall
  • Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 51
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-12-21, 19:20
    • Visa profil
The word is Handelsförest. = Handelsföreståndare = Grocery store operator

2021-07-07, 13:30
Svar #3

Utloggad David Arvidson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 8
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-10-12, 22:27
    • Visa profil

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna