ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need help with 1727 tax record for Tannåker parish, Jönköping  (läst 839 gånger)

2021-05-21, 21:02
läst 839 gånger

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1002
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 01:02
    • Visa profil
Attached is a 1727 tax record that I'm having trouble understanding.  It looks as if Pär and wife are listed twice at Stora Tannåker (it says dito by the second one).  Can anyone tell me if they are the same Pär and wife or two different ones?  What does the heading Arrendxxx? mean that is above the first one?  I've seen these same entries repeated for several years as I look the tax records each year.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Vicki

2021-05-21, 22:09
Svar #1

Utloggad Yvonne Stenberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 381
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-12, 23:04
    • Visa profil

Hi again Vicki,

It says that Stora Tannåker is owned by Leutenant Gyllenpamp, and he has a farmhand Erick.
Then it says "arrenderas af", i e is rented by
Per och hust - Per and wife
Dito Per och hust, ie the same, ie is rented by Per and wife - another couple.

Taking a quick look at f ex birth records in 1726 Per Bengtsson and Kierstin Bengtsdotter got a son Per, the same year Per Arfwidsson and Britta Persdotter got a son Per - both couples in Tannåker. It does not say if it is in Stora Tannåker or in Tannåker Skattegård. You probably have to look at other records the relevant years to try to decide which Per is which. Hard to say without the background story.

/Yvonne

2021-05-21, 22:29
Svar #2

Utloggad Lennart Gustafsson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 133
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-16, 22:21
    • Visa profil

Arrendera= to leaseArrendator =he is a tenant
Hälsningar /Lennart

2021-05-21, 22:35
Svar #3

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Thank you both for this information!  I am double checking my information and think I may have an error. and so may have additional questions.

Thanks so much for your help!

Vciki

2021-05-21, 22:48
Svar #4

Utloggad Yvonne Stenberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 381
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-12, 23:04
    • Visa profil
Hello again, I just discovered that the priest must have written the wrong name on the  Per born to Per Arvidsson and Brita. Her last name should be Bengtsdotter! Also the name of the child would of course be Per Persson then... The siblings have the mother's name as Bengtsdotter. More persons that are confused by many Per... :-)

/Yvonne

2021-05-21, 22:55
Svar #5

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Thank you, Yvonne!  I was about to ask if you think that there was an error in the recording of the mother's name  I'm a descendent of the daughter Kierstin b. 1731 and Per (with error) is her brother!  I will note that!  My information should be correct in that case!  Whew! 

The funny thing is that Per's is the only name of the four children born to them (that I know of) where it is listed as just plain Tannäker! it is the family from Stora Tannäker that I'm trying to trace back further.  It may be unlikely I can go further on that likely but I love trying!!

Thanks again for following up!  I really appreciate all the help!

Vicki

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna