ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need help with 1801 Estate Inventory  (läst 842 gånger)

2021-02-23, 16:12
läst 842 gånger

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1002
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 01:02
    • Visa profil
Can anyone help me with the information regarding Anna Persdotter in the attached copies from the Estate Inventory for Per Hansson who died in November 1801?  My question is where his widow, Anna Persdotter, is still living at the time of this inventory.

He is not listed as a widower on his death record but I found a death record that may be hers earlier in the same year.  They are both listed on the 1798-1802 household records, but neither are listed after that.  There is a note by his name only indicating he died in 1801. 

Any help in understanding this part of the estate inventory would be greatly appreciated. 

First page of inventory:
ArkivDigital: Sunnerbo häradsrätt (G) FII:17 (1802-1803) Image: 146 Page: 243
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v76222?image=146

Last page of inventory:
ArkivDigital: Sunnerbo häradsrätt (G) FII:17 (1802-1803) Image: 147 Page: 245
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v76222?image=147

Thanks for your help,

Vicki

2021-02-24, 11:15
Svar #1

Utloggad Yvonne Stenberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 381
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-12, 23:04
    • Visa profil
Hello again,

It says

"Åhr 1801 d 23 November infuno sig eftter anmodan til at upteckna och wärdera den lila quwar låten skapen som befans eftter afledne torparen Pär Hansson i Lilla Brod hult (Lilla Broddhult). då des barn och mågar woro närwarande, sonen Hans Pärsson i mäst (Mäste), mågarna Jöns Andersson i brodhult, Carl Magnus Östher i Slättewrå, Jöns Danjelsson i Skiärseryd och Jon Pärsson i Linnghult, och Egen domen uppgafs utaf des eftterlämnade änka, Anna Pärsdotter som fölier nämlig..."

I.e. Anna is responsible for inventing the estate, at the time they are living at Lilla Broddhult (Broddalt) and she signs herself widow at the end of the document. You can find her in the household examination roll:

Vrå (G) AI:1 (1788-1817) Bild 73 / sid 131 (AID: v21208.b73.s131, NAD: SE/VALA/00433)

Anna does not seem to live there after, have you followed her children? Maybe she is living with one of them. It cannot be her that died there in January - and then sign a document...

/Yvonne

2021-02-24, 13:04
Svar #2

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1002
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 01:02
    • Visa profil
Hi again, Yvonee,

Thank you for this information.  Yes, that was my confusion.  I am still in the process of doing this research but was puzzled by the January death record I had found.  I thought she must still be alive.

Thank you again for your help, 

Vicki

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna