ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Hjälp önska  (läst 921 gånger)

2021-02-21, 20:53
läst 921 gånger

Utloggad Jan-Erik Pålsson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 362
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-11-03, 13:36
    • Visa profil
Hej
Jag har en anförvant som heter Jan Olof Holmberg, han föds som oäkta barn 20 nov 1824. Modern var Cajsa Hansdotter född 23 jan 1795.Modern gjorde absolution för lönskaläge vilket framgår i Fläckebo kyrkoarkiv, Husförhörslängder, SE/ULA/10260/A I/9 (1821-1830), bild 86, sid 75.

Jag misstänker att fadern är soldaten Lars Eriksson Hede, som förutom Cajsas föräldrar och en piga som heter Maja Larsdotter som finns med när Jan Olof döps, Lars Eriksson har så vitt jag kan hitta inget med familjen i övrigt att göra.
Min fråga är om domen för lönskaläget finns registrerat någonstans och om det där kan framgå vem fadern är, eller om det kan finnas registrerat någon annanstans ex i häradsrätt, tingsrätt eller motsvarande, eller är detta en helt kyrkligt ärende helt och hållet?

Om jag är rätt på det så är det Norrbo tingsrätt som dömer för Fläckebo, tyvärr så hittar jag bara testamenten där och inga noteringar om domar i övrigt.

Tackar för info på förhand
Med vänliga hälsningar
Jan-Erik Pålsson

2021-02-24, 03:37
Svar #1

Utloggad Steph Brandelius

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 22
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-03-12, 20:30
    • Visa profil
Hi Jan-Erik,

He could be the father. In my experiences with my family's illegitimate children, an attendee at birth or baptism does not correllate to parentage. He could be a family friend, military acquaintance, neighbor, distant cousin, etc.

Over the life of the person born to one parent on a birth certificate, I have found that in the description area of the census the fathers were often mentioned: "son of ...." so be sure to read everything. When the children reach adulthood they often have a new last name, the paternalized or last name passed down from the biological father.

This is how it has worked out for me so far. I will be interested to hear about searching salaries.

Steph
daughter of Pierre son of Carl son of BJG son of JC son of Lars son of CJ son of Algot Brandelius.

2021-02-24, 09:27
Svar #2

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
 Hi Steph.
Sorry for my bad google translation but I hope you understand what I mean by what I write.

Thank you for the information and yes you are absolutely right in what you write, in nine cases out of ten it is true, and I have a number of illegitimate children where the father has not been able to be traced. And Soldier Lars Eriksson Hede may well be an innocent participant in the baptism, he may very well have been a neighbor or lined up in some form of authority for the district in his profession as a soldier. However, he is not related to the family in general, I know this for sure.

But I have also witnessed that in the baptismal books it has been stated father and that he has also attended the baptism, and this was what I hoped for when I found that the soldier Lars Eriksson Hede attended the baptism.

Unfortunately, Jan Olof Holmberg is not listed with any other name than Holmberg as surname, so I can not find a probable father as he has not used his father's name as a surname.

My hope is that his mother Cajsa Hansdotter has turned to the district court to be sentenced to maintenance according to the laws of the time and in this way find out who the father may have been. Unfortunately, I do not really know where to look to possibly get this information.

Sincerely
Jan-Erik Pålsson

2021-02-25, 22:32
Svar #3

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Yes, I see how you are searching for court information and the process for monetary support for illegitmate children. I could only offer what has worked for me but it appears you already knew!

Meanwhile I was searching in FamilySearch and found the baptism record for Jan Olof (which you have). But I also stumbled across him under a different last name (sorry if you already have this info) which may assist in finding his paternity.

I am as interested as you are about your court question. Good luck!

Steph
daughter of Pierre son of Carl son of BJG son of JC son of Lars son of CJ son of Algot Brandelius.

2021-02-26, 08:50
Svar #4

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi Steph
I continue with google translate and hope that there will not be too many errors in my spelling and that you understand the spirit of what i write.

Of course, I will inform you if I manage to find any more information about Jan Olof.
Unfortunately, the court books are not digitized but are in the National Archives in Uppsala, and I am in Halmstad so I cannot access them so easily at the moment, partly due to Covid-19 restrictions and that it is a good distance to travel, but I think that best on how to solve this problem.

You write that you have come across another surname on him, I have not been able to find this information and would be grateful if you would share this.
I cannot find this information about any other name in the information you attached to your email.

Are you also related to Jan Olof?
To me, he will be my great-great-great-great- great grandfather on my mother´s side.
SincerelyJan-Erik Pålsson

2021-02-26, 18:45
Svar #5

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Hi Jan-Erik,

I use the program FamilySearch.org to find many records. It is a free service to create family trees and I would suggest you create an account there to get all the links to the records on Jan Olof as there are too many to attach here. Many links come from ArkivDigital and include scans of original books.

I attached a screenshot of one of the later records showing Jan Olof and his children. I hope you can see it!

Steph

2021-02-26, 22:52
Svar #6

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
I forgot to say that I am not related.
Steph

2021-02-27, 10:21
Svar #7

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi Steph
I will look at FamilySearch.org and see how I can use it.

I can recommend https://sok.riksarkivet.se/digitala-forskarsalen where you will find most church books from Sweden, some court books, as well as estate records divided bycounty and then by parish. The search service is free, and you do not need to create an account to search, at least not for books until 1900.

I can also recommend https://sok.stadsarkivet.stockholm.se, also it is free.A search service that can help if you do genealogy research in Stockholm.

But both sides are in Swedish and there is no English version.

I found the document that you attached in the email on the National Archives website. I will try to track Jan Olof both back and forth to see if I can find a document where he is called something other than Holmström. I track down hes mother Cajsa and as long as he lived with her he was only called "her illegitimate son Jan Olof", or "the boy Jan Olof".

SincerelyJan Erik Pålsson

2021-02-27, 21:48
Svar #8

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
That is a great site and I use it, thank you! Currently searching for estate records for my family, there.
Steph

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna