ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Looking for More Information on Britha Olsson and Family  (läst 605 gånger)

2021-02-10, 23:22
läst 605 gånger

Utloggad Erik Aasland

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 15
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-02-12, 15:57
    • Visa profil
Hello,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me find more information on a woman and her family. I am looking to find out more about a widowed woman name Britha Olsson. She was born about 1799 and had at least three children. The only information I have comes from Domkyrkoförsamlingen in Göteborg (please see the attached pictures). It shows Britha Olsson (b 1799) and the following children:

1. Bernt Julius (b 1835)
2. Carl Mauritz (b 1837)
3. Maria (b 1822)

If it isn't too difficult, I was wondering if there is a chance that someone might be able to find out where exactly these three children were born and who their father was and when Britha married him.Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Erik Aasland

2021-02-11, 03:09
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4527
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-16, 17:06
    • Visa profil
This was really difficult. The only thing I can add is that they probably also are found in Göteborgs Karl Johan (O) AI:3 (1835-1836) Bild 39 / sid 73 (AID: v35079.b39.s73, NAD: SE/GLA/13186). Although some data are different it must be the same persons. But I don't find anything about them in Domkyrkoförsamlingen, and not even Carl Mauritz born 1837, which should be in Karl Johan, as they lived there at that time.

2021-02-11, 15:12
Svar #2

Utloggad Erik Aasland

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Hei Leif,

Thanks so much for your response, very much appreciated! Yes, it's been very difficult to find out more about this family. I was really hoping to find out the name of the children's father, which I think is Magnus. I'd like to one day be able to find the children's descendants. I think the "Bernt Julius" there is my second great-grandfather, but without additional information I cannot know for sure.

Thank you again for taking the time to look for them!

Erik

2021-02-13, 04:32
Svar #3

Utloggad Erik Aasland

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
This was really difficult. The only thing I can add is that they probably also are found in Göteborgs Karl Johan (O) AI:3 (1835-1836) Bild 39 / sid 73 (AID: v35079.b39.s73, NAD: SE/GLA/13186). Although some data are different it must be the same persons. But I don't find anything about them in Domkyrkoförsamlingen, and not even Carl Mauritz born 1837, which should be in Karl Johan, as they lived there at that time.

Hi Leif,

I think I found the Bernhard Julius that you referenced above (please see the image). Is there is a chance that you might be able to read what is written to the left of his name and tell me what it says? All I can make out is that he was born on May 17, 1835 and baptised on May 18, 1835. I might even have these dates wrong as it seems to that baptising a baby the day after he is born is very quick!?

Thank you so much.

Erik

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna