ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Berglunds  (läst 1084 gånger)

2021-02-02, 21:45
läst 1084 gånger

Utloggad David Arvidson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 8
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-10-12, 22:27
    • Visa profil
I am trying to get some information about a father, Johan Adolf Andersson Berglund, and his two sons, Axel Teodor and Anders Eskil Rudolf.

In 1931, Johan Adolf was living with his wife and daughter in Nässjö.  I can next find him in Vetlanda

line 1 of https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/00005732_00152

It seems that this is showing that he was living in Norra Sandsjö, moved to Vetlanda, and then moved back within about a month.  His wife is not listed. 

Within riksarkivet.com, I cannot find any books for Norra Sandsjö.  I can find books for Södra Sandsjö.  Am I not looking in the right place or do the books for Norra Sandsjö not exist? 

Axel Teodor and Anders Eskil appear on the same page and also on

https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/00005731_00207

I am trying to get an explanation of the text that appears on the right side of the pages.

My guess is that sometime in 1932 Anders Eskil fathered a child named Karin Birgit.  Is that correct?  If so, can you determine any of the other details?

My guess is that Axel Teodor might have been married and then divorced a woman named Gerda Persson from Högbo.  Is that correct?

Can you translate the remaining text about Axel Teodor?  It references Rockford and Chicago, IL.  I know that Axel Teodor had left Sweden and returned, but I do not have any details about where he was during that time.

Thank you for your help.

2021-02-03, 01:53
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4518
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-29, 03:36
    • Visa profil
In Norra Sandsjö you are looking for the volumes that cover 1929-1953. Due to 70 years of confidentiality those books are not available until 2024. Do you need any important information from that period? Move in and move out records should be available, at least they are on ArkivDigital.

Anders Eskil fathered a Anna Kajsa Viola born 1932-12-07 in Näsby, mother Karin Birgit Elis.? Friberg.

Axel Teodor married Gerda Persson from Högbo in Gävleborgs län married in Rockford Ill. ... and has a son Erik ?? born 31 26/8 in Högbo.

2021-02-03, 05:39
Svar #2

Utloggad David Arvidson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 8
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-10-12, 22:27
    • Visa profil
Thank you very much.  I never would have figured this out on my own.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna