ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help in identifying document  (läst 1278 gånger)

2021-01-02, 21:06
läst 1278 gånger

Utloggad Carol Kemp

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 316
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-12-21, 18:15
    • Visa profil
I am attaching a document for Ingeborg Elvira Maria Arvesson.  I have a birth record with no parents listed, but there is a reference of "okanda".  I have tried numerous translations, but nothing makes sense so I'm not sure what this means.  Some trees have her mother as Anna Maria Ekstrom, and I see this name on the document.  Is this her real mother are is this an adoption record.  Also some trees have Anders Lindstrom as her father.  He would be my great-granduncle.  So I am trying to verify that this is really his daughter or just Anna's daughter, or what the relationship is.  Thanks, Carol Kemp

2021-01-02, 22:00
Svar #1

Utloggad Eva Dalin

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 15283
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 16:50
    • Visa profil

The parents are  Unknown (okända)
This document is from the orphanage Allmänna Barnhuset (public Childrens home).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stora_Barnhuset
The children were placed in foster home, Ingeborg came to several fosterparents, first Anna Maria Ekström who  is said to be divorced wife,
then the Arvesson family in Ala, Gotland and at last the Edmark family also Ala , Gotland.
https://sok.stadsarkivet.stockholm.se/Bildarkiv/Egenproducerat/SE-SSA-0809/Barnhuspdf2008/09_02273.pdf

But the document says that there is a half-brother to Ingeborg, also raised in the Arvesson family.
The boy, Axel Elimar  has number 4030 and on his document you can read "said to have the same mother as 2273"
In 1889  Axel Elimar moved to his mother A M Ekström "divorced wife". :)

https://sok.stadsarkivet.stockholm.se/Bildarkiv/Egenproducerat/SE-SSA-0809/Barnhuspdf2008/09_04030.pdf

2021-01-02, 22:16
Svar #2

Utloggad Harald Nordius

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 837
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-07, 21:06
    • Visa profil
The mother's address in Ingeborg's birth record is Drottninggatan 81 and in Axel Elimar's it's Västerlånggatan 78. Anna Maria Ekström lived at these addresses at the time of the births, so it's very likely that she is the mother. She was born in Gammelgarn Sept. 12, 1855.

2021-01-02, 23:24
Svar #3

Utloggad Carol Kemp

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 316
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-12-21, 18:15
    • Visa profil
Thank you, Eva and Harald, for your replies.  I don't think Eva is my great-granduncle's daughter; but it appears that Emil is his son.
Carol

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna