ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help in reading record  (läst 1210 gånger)

2020-12-27, 20:24
läst 1210 gånger

Utloggad Carol Kemp

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 316
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-12-21, 18:15
    • Visa profil
Attached are two records.  The first is from a household record in Hungstorp, Hova.  Maria Larsdotter is my 3rd great-grandmother.  Below her is her son Anders (who died in 1823).  Then there is a Maja Stina Johansdotter with "fl" (I think) before her name and lots of writing to the side.  Also listed is Carl Johan Eriksson? with "fatthj" (I think) before his name and more writing to the side.  I am wondering if they are related to Maria.  The second record is the birth record of Maja Stina Johansdotter (14 Jun 1817 in Hova, but I don't know who she is.  I thought she might be the daughter of another son, Johannes Jansson, but the birth record indicates that a Johannes Nilsson is the father.  Could he have changed his name?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

2020-12-27, 21:05
Svar #1

Utloggad Kjell Svensson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 6
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-08-11, 23:28
    • Visa profil
fl is short for flicka=girl
fatthj is short for fattighjon =pauper

I have not done any more research, but I guess that they are not related.
 H/Kjell Svensson

2020-12-29, 16:24
Svar #2

Utloggad Ingemar Sundewall

• Ingemar Sundewall
  • Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 51
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-12-21, 19:20
    • Visa profil
Carol, You will find Johannes Nilsson and his family on page 213 in Hova AI:1. I don't think they are related to Maria Larsdotter and her son at all, but when their mother died 1818 the father could not take care of all his children, but Maja Stina was put in foster care with Maria Larsdotter by the parish.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna