ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Family secrets for Ola Malm and Anna Svensdotter  (läst 389 gånger)

2020-12-03, 13:50
läst 389 gånger

Utloggad Kevin Casey

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 94
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-23, 17:45
    • Visa profil
I'm hoping a Konga expert who's looking for a challenge can help unravel one or more of the knots outlined below. It's a family that seems to have a few secrets. Here is the background:

Anna Svensdotter (f. Jun 30, 1793, d. Jan 24, 1873) gave birth to "oäkta" daughter Johanna on May 4,1833 in Konga. On Dec 28, 1833, she married soldier Ola Malm. The father of Johanna is unknown, but suspicion falls on Ola.

Anna Svensdotter also seems to have had the following children, all "out of wedlock":

Jons (called "Jons Jonsson" in 1828-1833 Konga HFL), f. Dec 24, 1816
Kirstin, f. Dec 8, 1820, d. Feb 24, 1821
Elna, f. Feb 5, 1825, d. Feb 9, 1825
Sven, f. Dec 25, 1827, d. Jul 31, 1828

Also, Ola Malm had been married to Bengta Andersdotter, until her death in 1831. 
However, in the birth record for Sven (listed above), we see that his godmother is Ola Malm's wife Bengta. So, at least, Ola Malm knew Anna Svensdotter well enough that his first wife was the godmother of one of Anna's children.

The main questions I have (though others exist):

1. Where was Ola Malm born (see this thread, here: https://forum.rotter.se/index.php?topic=170088.0 )? His birth dates range from Nov. 26, 1795, to April 2, 1793 and Sep 3, 1795. And he is said to be from Bohus, but also Bohuslän in various military records and HFL.

2. Who are the fathers of the various children of Anna Svensdotter? I believe sometimes births out of wedlock would result in legal proceedings which may list the father, but my research skills are too poor to find if any court records exist in this regard.

3. What could the relationship have been between Ola Malm and Svensdotter before their marriage, if Ola's first wife was the godmother of Anna's child Sven six years before their marriage? They do not seem to have been neighbors...

Thank you for any help in understanding this family.
Kevin

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna