ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help with two locations in Skaraborg län  (läst 1091 gånger)

2020-10-29, 09:30
läst 1091 gånger

Utloggad Douglas A Nelson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 96
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-24, 10:43
    • Visa profil
I'm having trouble reading two records concerning Anders Brandström, a soldier in Skaraborg län.  First is his marriage in Sal parish on 25 Jan 1776 to Carin Larsdotter.  I can see Anders is a soldier, but what are the two words after soldat?  I believe Carin lived at Bergsgården, but please correct me if I am wrong.

Second is the birth of their child Britta in Trökörna parish on 8 Nov 1777.  Was she born at Brandstorp?  It's odd that the capital "B" differs so much between Britta / Brandstorp and Brandström.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Doug Nelson

2020-10-29, 17:26
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5032
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 21:24
    • Visa profil
Brandström is soldier "wid Lif:", at the Livregementet, a part of the army. Bergsgården should be right.

Yes, she was born in Brandstorp. That's probably where her father got his soldiers last name from, they just called him something on "Brand", fire or burn. The difference in B is the old style and new style, the transition period was probably a hundred years long.

2020-10-29, 20:21
Svar #2

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Sorry, I can't upload the file I want to...

2020-10-29, 20:24
Svar #3

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna