ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Household Records  (läst 855 gånger)

2020-09-29, 02:01
läst 855 gånger

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 687
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-01-25, 03:33
    • Visa profil
How does a person find household records in this Parish or any other place in Stockholm?
Georgina

2020-09-29, 02:14
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4528
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 19:53
    • Visa profil
Depends on the time. If you use ArkivDigital or Riksarkivet, their volume list tell you what is available, but much of the information in Stockholm are found at Rotemansarkivet, https://sok.stadsarkivet.stockholm.se/Rotemannen2012/Search.aspx to their search page. Needs some training but very useful when you have learned.

2020-09-29, 04:32
Svar #2

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
    • Visa profil
Thanks for getting back to me Leif. I have tried the link you have given and some people in Kungsholm. I am not sure what is on the record I bring up should help me to find in Hfl.
I use Svar because it is free. I do have enough money for ArkivDigital. So I put Kungsholm as Parish and Stockholm län. The highest year is 1860 for Hfl. That is is not high enough for some of my people.

Georgina

2020-09-29, 21:26
Svar #3

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4528
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 19:53
    • Visa profil
What are you looking for? What is the link to Kungsholmen, source? And you will never find any Hfl i Stockholm after some year (maybe 1870?) as none were made. Instead the Roteman made a register of all people living in the parish, and it is that information you find electronically and free on Rotemannen. But I need a real case to help you further.

2020-09-29, 22:04
Svar #4

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
    • Visa profil
Thanks for helping me to understand the Hfl situation in Stockholm. The first couple did not move into Stockholm until 1879. So now that were no Hfl I will just be okay with what I find on Rotemannen. I sure do thank you for the link. This is first time I searched in Stockholm and I have been so used to finding Hfl.

Georgina

2020-10-09, 19:34
Svar #5

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
    • Visa profil
Lief, did you reply to another question I put on the website but not here. It was for Johan Peter Andersson. I cannot find it and unfortunately I deleted notification in my email. I am quite sure you answered before so if you can please send ling to my email.
Thanks,
Georgina

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna