ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need help with 1816 estate inventory  (läst 943 gånger)

2020-08-03, 22:45
läst 943 gånger

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1002
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-25, 18:05
    • Visa profil
Attached is the beginning of the 1816 estate inventory for Ingebor Svensson.  Even though it is very neatly written, I cannot understand all of it.

My very basic understanding is that the estate inventory was taken at Malmaryd on 1st July (1816) after the death of Ingebor Svensson.  It states that she is leaving behind a husband, Jacob Svensson, and grown children.  They had 7 children together: sons Sven and Petter, daughters Britta, Eling, Kattrina, Anna, and Lena. 

It looks like the property? stays with widower Jacob Svensson but there is a contingency?  I don't know - it was quite confusing.

Sunnerbo-häradsrätt-G-FII-25-1816-1817-Image-375-Page-720
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v76230?image=375&page=5

Any help with improving my understanding would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much,

Vicki Cihla

2020-08-03, 23:24
Svar #1

Utloggad Anti Poika

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1729
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-03-11, 19:57
    • Visa profil
Förrätta boduptekning efter Aflidna Hustru Ingebor Svensdotter uti Malmeryd på des efterlemnade qwarlåtenskap, Som kommer att fördelas emellan des efterlefwande man Jacob Svensson samt deras samman aflade I Lifwewarande Sju barn vilka alla äro närvarande samt myndige.    Sönerna Swen och Petter, Döttrarne Britta, Eling, kattrina, anna, Lena.

Hope this helps...  Inventory over the wifes left-behind estate which will be divided/apportioned between her surviving husband and their living seven children, who were present and of age.
Is the question of the contingency about this?
Mvh Anti

2020-08-03, 23:44
Svar #2

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1002
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-25, 18:05
    • Visa profil
Yes, and I sure had some of the letters wrong when trying to find them in my dictionary!  The penmanship was so nice and neat and I still had it wrong.  :)

Thank you so much for the help with this,

Vicki Cihla

2020-08-04, 00:18
Svar #3

Utloggad Anti Poika

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1729
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-03-11, 19:57
    • Visa profil
Mvh Anti

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna