ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need help with note on 1707 tax record  (läst 891 gånger)

2020-07-07, 18:22
läst 891 gånger

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1002
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-25, 18:05
    • Visa profil
Can anyone tell me what the note on the 1707 tax record for Pår Eriksson says?

https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v840173?image=1880

Thank you for any help with this,

Vicki Cihla

2020-07-08, 14:02
Svar #1

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Can anyone tell me what the letters/words are?  I think he did not pay tax because he was very poor, but I'd hoping to figure out what else it is saying.

Thanks for any help with this,

Vicki Cihla

2020-07-08, 14:47
Svar #2

Utloggad Ulf Svensson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1358
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 13:44
  • Ulf Svensson
    • Visa profil
I will take it backwards.

Utfattiga.

Hust. sjuk.    Wife sick.

Then comes the tricky part.

I think they lost all their property due to debt. The word 'execution' might tell that the court was involved.

I am sorry that I can't help you better, I only have my phone available eight now.

2020-07-08, 15:38
Svar #3

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Thanks so much!  You see why I need to ask  :)  I saw fattig and thought it meant he was very poor.   

This is really interesting.  It is a real struggle to interpret the information I find.  You see why I need to ask  :)  I saw fattig and thought it meant he was very poor.  It's very easy to misunderstand. 

Thanks a lot for your help,

Vicki Cihla

2020-07-08, 17:08
Svar #4

Utloggad Ulf Svensson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1358
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 13:44
  • Ulf Svensson
    • Visa profil
Now I am at the laptop.
Genom execution till all sin egendom blottadeBy execution(?) to all their property destituted(?)
Not sure if it makes any sense :-\

Wife sick
Impoverished

2020-07-08, 17:40
Svar #5

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Thanks for this information.  You're right - it is difficult to understand exactly what that means. 

His name is listed in 1707 as Per Eriksson but it is the only time I see his patronymic name included on the tax record.  There is still a Per listed on the next available register in 1715 and well after. This may or may not be the same person.  I'm sure I'll never know.  But, it would seem that he still lived there after 1707. 

I was interested in this because an Erik Persson lived at this same property for may years - he was born ca. 1698.  Therefore, it is interesting that a Per Eriksson lived there at the time he was born.  Maybe just a coincidence - again, I'm sure I'll never know.  But, It is very interesting anyway.   

Thanks again for the information!  It is much appreciated,

Vicki Cihla

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna