ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Reading a record from the 1754 Generalmönsterrullor  (läst 908 gånger)

2020-07-06, 17:55
läst 908 gånger

Utloggad Kevin Casey

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 94
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-23, 17:45
    • Visa profil
Good morning. I'm trying to read more of a record for Assar Hielte, a soldier in the Norra skånska kavalleriregementet, Landskrona kompani, Torp No. 120 [ record found here: https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/A0028919_00286 ].

I'm trying to find out just where his rote was, and also what the text below is name reads (that contains the 1747 date), as well as the notes in the 7th column (that contains the years 1745).

Thank you,
Kevin

2020-07-06, 18:31
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5025
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 10:15
    • Visa profil
"Afgången för siuklighet d: 12 oct 1747", he quit because of bad health. The seventh column is about his horse so nothing interesting there. The fifth column reads "Halling", he was born in Halland but I guess you figured that out already.

2020-07-06, 19:22
Svar #2

Utloggad Ulf Svensson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1358
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 10:19
  • Ulf Svensson
    • Visa profil
Here is a link to a very good entry regarding soldiers.
http://www.soldatreg.se/sok-soldat/

And here is their info about your Assar.

HIELTE Assar Släktnamn:Född: -   Död: -   Antagen: 1743   Avsked: 1747    Aktnummer: SH-06-0120-1743 Regemente: Skånska Husarregementet  Rote: Ask   Kompani: Landskrona   Socken: Ask   Torpnummer: SH-06-0120 

2020-07-06, 21:25
Svar #3

Utloggad Kevin Casey

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
"Afgången för siuklighet d: 12 oct 1747", he quit because of bad health. The seventh column is about his horse so nothing interesting there. The fifth column reads "Halling", he was born in Halland but I guess you figured that out already.

Thank you, Kalle! If I have the correct Assar, his children were born in Konga, so it seems strange that he was from Halland. However, his Centrala Soldatregistret entry says his rote was Ask, so perhaps this makes sense.

k

2020-07-06, 21:29
Svar #4

Utloggad Kevin Casey

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Here is a link to a very good entry regarding soldiers.
http://www.soldatreg.se/sok-soldat/

And here is their info about your Assar.

HIELTE Assar Släktnamn:Född: -   Död: -   Antagen: 1743   Avsked: 1747    Aktnummer: SH-06-0120-1743 Regemente: Skånska Husarregementet  Rote: Ask   Kompani: Landskrona   Socken: Ask   Torpnummer: SH-06-0120

Thank you, Ulf. Using that database was how I found Assar's record to start. My problem was that he was supposed to have served between 1743 and 1747, and I couldn't find him in the 1744 rolls. I just took a chance that he might still be referenced in later rolls, which is how I found him in 1754....

2020-07-06, 22:46
Svar #5

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5025
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 10:15
    • Visa profil

Thank you, Kalle! If I have the correct Assar, his children were born in Konga, so it seems strange that he was from Halland. However, his Centrala Soldatregistret entry says his rote was Ask, so perhaps this makes sense.

k
He was born in Halland but moved to Skåne to be a soldier and possibly stayed there afterwards. Soldiers often moved some distance to find an occupation, unlike farmers that normally stayed close to where they was born. But Halland is where you should search for this man's birth.

2020-07-07, 13:41
Svar #6

Utloggad Kevin Casey

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil

k
He was born in Halland but moved to Skåne to be a soldier and possibly stayed there afterwards. Soldiers often moved some distance to find an occupation, unlike farmers that normally stayed close to where they was born. But Halland is where you should search for this man's birth.

Thank you again, Kalle. I've searched the Kågeröd Flyttningslängder for Assar between 1746 (the year of his marriage with Anna Larsdotter) going back to 1834 without luck, but I'll continue to look.

Kevin

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna