ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Tax records for Kronoberg län between 1865 and 1889  (läst 894 gånger)

2020-06-20, 21:49
läst 894 gånger

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1002
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-25, 18:05
    • Visa profil
Can someone tell me where I can find the tax.census records for Kronoberg län after 1865?  I have been looking in Häradsskrivaren-i-Sunnerbo-fögderi-1728-1920 but the records seem to end with the year 1865. 

Any help would be appreciated,

Vicki Cihla

2020-06-20, 22:13
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5032
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-29, 15:45
    • Visa profil
They might not be digitalized, you will have to visit the archive in person. Many are only scanned and digitalized until 1820, so you are lucky to have all the way to 1865.

2020-06-20, 22:27
Svar #2

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Thanks for this information.  I am very happy to have it through 1865.  I tried to search but found nothing more, just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something, as I thought (according to a video I watched) that there were links on AD to other sites.  Not too sure about that but I'd like to explore all the possibilities. 

Another question - I have learned alot from the church books, estate inventories, Military muster rolls and tax registers - they are all very interesting, and I haven't finished going through everything yet.  In order to get the most out of my AD subscription, are there any other records/registers that you think would help me with my research?

Maybe I will need to visit Sweden, which I would love to do.

Thanks for your help!  It is very much appreciated,

Vicki Cihla

2020-06-20, 22:41
Svar #3

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5032
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-29, 15:45
    • Visa profil
It seems like you are familiar with all the major registers now.  :) One thing left would be the court books, or whatever they would be called in english. The books where disputes between people are solved by the county council. But they are really heavy reading, especially if swedish is not your first language. Most genealogists never even try those books, they are on a pretty high level. And many are not digitalized, especially newer stuff from the 1800s. There are also some other registers for the really old times, 1600s and older.

2020-06-20, 22:50
Svar #4

Utloggad Victoria Cihla

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Thanks.  I was hoping that I would find a reference to a court case on a household exam record or something, but I've found nothing.  You are correct, it would be quite impossible for me to just "read through" the cases looking for something, especially without having any idea what I'm looking for.   :)

That's alright, I'll keep going through the tax records.  I am finding them quite interesting.

Thanks again for your help,

Vicki Cihla

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna